Which GeForce RTX 3080/3090 series card has least and/or quietist amount of coil whine

Wolverine2349

Basically as the title says.

I am looking for a card also with good thermals and minimal to no coil whine. Which one out of all GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090s including Ti versions in general has least and/or quietist coil whine especially the buzzing high pitched type which is bad and annoying.

I know it can vary form samples but does anyone have a general idea or can share from experience.

I had an Asus Tuf RTX 3090 OC Edition one which was not too bad and now another which is a bit bad, though not as bad as the Strix. A shame as those cards have top notch thermals.

I have the EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra and I pick up no coil whine and under bench testing It stays under 80*

In my opinion and experience. Among the rest of the cards that I have use and still using, both the MSI GeForce RTX 30xx Gaming X or Z Trio are the best in design, performance and silence. I'd consider the RTX3080 of ASUS Noctua series, but it is too bulky for my case. And they do not have the RTX3090 version of it as well.

So not to advertise, but I'd go with MSI's GeForce RTX 3080/3090 Gaming X or Z Trio. A good bang for the buck.

1045295059_GPUPWMSetup.jpg.610c5884c061e6fd13b6b28a440330c7.jpg