Best browser for low end PC

Hi guys.

I need lightweight browser for my 14 y old PC with 2 GB of RAM.

Which one do you recommend?

I will mostly use it for watching youtube vids since on Chrome even 720p yt videos are laggy.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Ok, so I installed K-meleleon even 1080p runs smooth but sadly I can not log in to my youtube account.

It reverts me to the e-mail login page.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

vivaldi with a noscript plugin is quite nice.

but no lightweight browser will make the laptop faster, it's never gonna be smooth with HD youtube.

6 minutes ago, manikyath said:

vivaldi with a noscript plugin is quite nice.

but no lightweight browser will make the laptop faster, it's never gonna be smooth with HD youtube.

But with K-Meleon 720p runs smooth...which is not case with Chrome.
So vivaldi is okay for YT?
What no script?

You can try all you want with a lighter browser, but the issue isn’t the browser but the modern web.

My 21 year old thinkpad S30 can browse LTT with K-Meleon, a 600mhz Pentium 3 with 256mb of ram, it can play dvd quality video, it can handle cd quality flacs, it’s theoretically capable of doing something as simple as streaming YouTube videos.

44B9FDA2-620B-4E26-90CF-9DEA445AD489.thumb.jpeg.b36fbba969bbf7fc526cc2dda89d0de0.jpeg

But it’s that modern websites are such bloated disasters these days where they’re unusable on old hardware.

A Pentium D didn’t have any problems with YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, gmail, or much of anything else a decade ago when I was using an somewhat old at the time Pentium D machine I got on Craigslist as a kid.

But dear god try using those same websites now on windows vista and a Pentium D, the hardware and software is the same, they don’t really degrade, it’s the website that got worse