Things that irk you thread

Mooshi

Title is self explanatory, what are things that just infuriate you to no end? :P

I have a short list..

*This generations taste in entertainment. I mean, it actually sparked one of my least favourite segments of the WAN show. I loathe Bieber as much as the next sensible person with taste, but come on.I wish I could go back to the days where I thought he was some generic female pop singer on the radio before the constant exposure made me hate the punk.

*People with OP rigs that aren't even being used to their potential, bonus points if they are a kid with a system funded by parents/family. There are professionals and semi professionals that have less godly rigs than some people and still get their work done. If you have some beast machine and all you do is web browsing and gaming now and then, you kinda suck.

*People who drone on about a topic they haven't a clue about, but you do..it's really embarrassing, especially if they legit think they know what they are talking about. I know salesmen play dumb to attract the average person's attention so they buy something, but some people are actually kinna dense.

*People that watched one too many "street racing" films and believe their FWD 4banger is a race car. That fart exhaust isn't cool, it's annoying. Bonus points for non functional wings and body kits that do nothing for aerodynamics.

*Living breathing negative stereotypes. While we don't want to get a ticket from the politically correct police, negative stereotypes do have a hint of truth in them. Whenever someone is actually living up to a bad stereotype, I ask why.

*YOLOSWAG - That style is just slang for douchebag. :ph34r:

Your turn, LTT.

Shitposters. Ugh, I just want every single one of them to get banned on every forum. They don't contribute to the thread, and they even ruin members' experiences.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Hmm.. I just finished reading this magazine when this thread popped up, so this is good.

0MuB8JY.jpg

Since when do professional video editors use an Ipad instead of a DSLR or Video camera to record? I can understand for quick editing but recording?

People who consider themselves above others and allow themselves to judge others based on their choices in life, be it their choice of entertainment, overpowered computers or cars...

Eh, the things that bug me is ignorant people that post absolutely retarded things on the forum and make me question the state of humanity

xD

The thing about rigs @Mooshi , if they aren't flaunting it in peoples faces it doesn't bug me tbh.

(what I mean is making everyone feel terrible for having inferior parts, etc, putting people down for their decisions in parts)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

everything. . . well sort of

and hypocrisy, 'cause it is so annoying when someone is a hypocrite and you want to yell at them about it but then you'll  end up a hypocrite yourself

People that have no idea what they even used in their builds -.-

Talking to a guy about his build I gleaned these quotes:

"4 Sticks of 4Gig RAM, the platinum ones"

"Cooling Master case"

"3 built in fans so it gets pretty cool inside"

dude couldn't even remember what CPU, GPU or Storage he has!  

GARRRRR!!!  :angry:

OSX sucks -.-

Somehow the term "Gamer" annoys me. I just hate it.

And if you add "professional" to that word, expect me to be outside your window holding an axe.

My father.

A bully, a coward, a person who manipulates everything.

He used to physically beat me and my siblings, yet could never figure out how to parent us correctly?

Parenting has no written book, it sure is not easy either, but effort comez from both sides.

Needless to say, i lived at home for 12 years as of birth, and was then removed and put into care, my sisters and brother were also in care but we were all seperated across the UK.

I have lived with a few families, my last was excellent, though not perfect, i lived with a woman who had OCD about cleaning, and a few issues in other areas, but i never did say anything, it made for good discapline, though i never really liked it.

Througjout my time with her, she had around 3 men, 1 who cheated on her, another who was a piss head and pu ched holes in her new house walls.

I grew a strong bond to her, she had a fantastic family, a true family.

The time came at 18 where her work was done with me so to speak, it was time for me to fend for myself.

Pit into shared accomodation with another lad of 24, an ok lad at first meet and sight, however...

I received a card from my carers aunty who i loved to see.

I never knew about though until i met her, i came back and searched the house but found nothing, i then searched the lars room, it was down the side of his bed missing the money too after i read the card.

Rage was imminent, i was quiet, made no kind of physical effect from the news, but his room and belongings were my enemy, i must have been there for 2 hours smashing the living fuck out if everything in his room, his computer, bed, everything i found, smashed.

He came home, i just sat in the front room, he went upstairs, nothing was said, but i got moved to another a ommodation with a 44 year old man.

This time i was with a drunk, to make tbis short, he came home with a girl that he wanted to have sex with, even trying harx to get her i to his room, anyway he knocked the mirror off the wall where i was minding my own playing dino crisis on dreamcast.

I said you will have to clean that up, i had nothing on my feet.

I walked to ghe stairs and sat on the bottom step, he then dustpan and brushed the mess, but then he came over to me, put his hand round my throat, i immediately got up and laid into him, i was not very but, i was skinny and 6ft, my punches had no weight.

I then went to my room.

The following day he was removed.

From here i had to do something, a job was difficult to find at the time.

I looked i to Armed forces, read up on everything, i spoke to myself inside, made the decision to do it.

I signed up for the Royal Artillery.

I would need to do a selection test to see if i have what it takes.

I prepared in my own time by press ups and sit ups, i also took to the streets late at nighr for cardio.

I passed my selection and was now ready to syart phase 1 training.

I had it in my head that i would improve myself, and prove to others my worth.

I passed phase 1 training, i was originally down for 32 reg (UAV). I changed it for 7th parachute regt, an elite unit within Artillery who fight along side the infantry 2 and 3 para, my body and mental state were about to be pushed beyond my limits.

I kept my thinking, i dug so deep, in the end, i was awarded my Maroon beret and para wings after doing parachute training which was 3 months after finishing P-company.

I went back to see my father, my mother beyond proud of me, my dad with what looked like false proudness, as if he was jealous?

Anyway, later my mum falls ill with cancer, i do everything i can to get out of the Army to be with her, i went AWOL, ended up being jailed for 3 months, after such i was honorably discharged from service.

My mum got over the cancer, all thrilled, this was a happy moment.

However, a year into being home, i bought things with my remaining wages, and selflessly bought things for my dad who i had a conversation with, and said i would put he past behind us (figuring this would be better than logger heads).

My mum falls ill again, this time very serious.

My mother, a woman who devoted everything to my father, she got verbally abused daily when stuff did not suit him.

She cooked for him, even made drinks for him when he demanded.

Things were about to change.

My mother had internal bleeding of the brain and needed a op ASAP.

She had brain tissue removed, this caused permanent brain damage in the form of, loss of full speech, and loss of movement in her right side.

My dad undertook the role of carer, obviously... Money is involved.

To this day i remain out of the Army, though i do have written in my profile as in the Army, it's my sense of pride, i lost alot leaving my evolving career.

My dad now thinks he has a say in how i do things, in 2011 i met my first lady, amazing womam who made me feel alive, we had everything in common, she however was terminally ill, and had endured her own dose of pain throughout her time in life.

She had (excuse me if i spell this wrong) penuminary hypertension.

This is a heart condition that effects her fitness, breathing and blood, she was on injections to keep her blood thin, so she also fealt the cold too.

She sadly passed away last year in september, i lost my true soul mate, but i have no regrets, i made her last years happy, she shared everything with me as i did in return, she was my princess in every shape and form.

Anyway, i continue to be judged by my father, who has never worked, lives off working mens money, and thinks he works hard looking after my mother.

Please tell me i have something to be fucking irked about.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

What irritates the heck out of me are fanboys, be it nVidia, AMD, CM, Corsair, whatever. It's enough to like one brand over another, but to feel the need to put down the 'enemy's brand' is a whole 'nother can of worms. It also irks the hell out of me when someone who has absolutely no idea what he/she is talking expound crap like he/she were experts......irks me to no end. But my main grouse is when a poster deliberately post misinformation about something.......if they were misinformed and acknowledge their mistake, it's peachy with me. But to have the gall/audacity to refuse to acknowledge their mistake/misinformation and blatantly insisting their opinion is the one true and correct one that must be accepted by all........that irks me to no end.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

This is one of the greatest works of art that I have ever read, man. I hate people like that. You have deffinatly got something to be more than irked about. You seem to be handling it well. +9,001 for joining your countries' service. respect.

I had to have 10 mins to myself, so much emotion builds when remembering stuff. It is like a path of hell i guess, but to me it is what has moulded me into what i am today, and all i have known.

Thanks.

I hold my head high, i try to keep my esteem high too, to be fair, my lady gave me my esteem.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

people

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

This post is flowing with originality. :P

This post gave me cancer.

....................../´¯/) 

....................,/¯../ 

.................../..../ 

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 

.........\.................'...../ 

..........''...\.......... _.·´ 

............\..............( 

..............\.............\...

:P

i keeeed i keeeeeed

:P

credit goes to the TheSLSAMG because thsi was copied from his profile.

why this hostility? i was just stating what was in my mind.

Eh, the things that bug me is ignorant people that post absolutely retarded things on the forum and make me question the state of humanity

xD

The thing about rigs @Mooshi , if they aren't flaunting it in peoples faces it doesn't bug me tbh.

(what I mean is making everyone feel terrible for having inferior parts, etc, putting people down for their decisions in parts)

It's the nature of the enthusiasts to be more in touch with hardware than their average consumer, but yeah. I'm talking more the rigs that really have zero justification of being built outside of 'because', I like things to have purpose is all. It's sorta like someone who spends the extra couple of grand for a track pack for their car and never doing more than daily commuting..such a waste of potential. :ph34r:

lol, as the typical teen awkward nerd, the most problematic kind of people to me are the people who get very mad about my numerous f**k-ups, because you can't get mad at them, cuz you're the one that f**ked up .-. (I'm not going to curse, Linus's baby could read this!)

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

People who try to make others think that they know about something which they really know nothing about.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Narrow minded people, those who are spoiled and bad investments 

People who try to make others think that they know about something which they really know nothing about.

“The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off.”
-Oreki Houtarou

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Off the top of my head:

Liars, e-cigs, chalk, balloons (my phobia), screeching noises, those big-ego people who stare at themself in the mirror at the gym.

Hands are perfect cupholders.

Narrow minded people, those who are spoiled and bad investments

“The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off.”

-Oreki Houtarou

That quote explains it perfectly, thank you!

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Keyboard warriors and false friends.

Also spinner hub caps (The rims are hideous too) 

Edit:

Adding 

People that ask "are you ok?" After you've fallen

"Yeah. I just tumbled head over heels down a flight of stairs and lost my virginity to a door knob. of course im fine"... Yeah right 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

1. People asking "are you sure". Of course I'm f*cking sure, that's why I said it.

2. People asking "What are you reading".

3. Twisting my words into something else when accusing me of something.

4. Obnoxious people.

5. Questions that can be interpreted several different ways. These have been the bane of my existence since elementary school and I have spent many an hour arguing with teachers over how a question could be interpreted several different bloody ways.

6. People who think they're my friend because they like me. I don't like them, and them talking to me just makes me dislike them even more.

7. People asking questions with really obvious answer when they're not engaged in small talk. ("So if everything that has mass has a gravitational pull, then don't the atoms that make up us have gravity too?" "Why, yes. That's a very good question and some very high level thinking." Me: No it F*CKING ISN'T. It's extremely obvious and mentioned on the previous page of this bloody textbook.")

8. Hypochondriacs

9. Drunks

10. Doves that laugh at me when they shit on my shoes.

11. Bad drivers.

12. My Pointy-Haired-Boss doll falling off of my desk.

13. People saying something is shit because of a single aspect they didn't like. Mass Effect 3 is a good example of this.

14. People who think everyone needs to listen to what they say.

I could keep going, but I think that's enough.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Slow drivers in the outside lane, if the limit's 70 and you want to do 60 then GTFO to the left plz ffs thx.

BannerTemp.jpg