Things that irk you thread

Mooshi

1. Apple fanboys

2. Google minus (see what I did there)

3. NSA Spying (self explanatory)

4. Slow Internet and high cost (its fucking 2014)

5. Low cell signal (wastes battery because AT&T is weird)

6. Ask me anything threads ( no body fucking cares)

7. Facebook

A. Facebook sluts (those people that post a picture of their cleavage and get 400+ likes)

B. Facebook gossip girls

C. Facebook in general

8. Slow phones

9. Screaming children

10. Extended family that thinks you should fix their virus infested pc for free.

11. Extended family that thinks I will install office 2013 for them for free, pirating it.

12. Non-techies who are not willing to learn and instead just go to you with things you've shown them 20x before.

Religious zealots

Gun Zealots

Anti Science zealots

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

Hmm.. I just finished reading this magazine when this thread popped up, so this is good.

[snip]

Since when do professional video editors use an Ipad instead of a DSLR or Video camera to record? I can understand for quick editing but recording?

That just looks to stup... eh... Words can't describe the stupidity of that setup.

He's either sponsored by Apple or an idiot.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

When people refer to HDD storage as memory...

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

1. When food is done in the microwave and it keeps beeping and nobody takes it out. It's like the microwave is yelling at me

2. When the rear view mirror isn't perfectly centered on the rear window

3. When people drive too close behind me when they can just move to the left lane

4. When the traffic light turns yellow right before I was about to make the green.

5. When people type slow

6. When people make LGBT people seem like monsters

7. When people get butthurt on the internet

8. Anti gun control

Don't blame me if this post offends you

• Fake people/friends (only talk to you if they need you)
  • People that go AFK in ranked (lawl)
  • When I carry super hard and lose (pick up your pants people, I can't all carry you)
  • People that take everything serious...Like lighten up, smile for once!
  • When people don't replace toilet rolls after they are finished (What if I did that to you? Sit there after a dump with no toilet paper, I bet you wouldn't like that.)
  • When someone enters and leaves my room and does not close the door behind them.

That's all that pops into my head right now.

wotm8?