Missing certain quick connect parts for cooler master haf 912

gamagama69

Hello, I was wondering if I could use regular screws for stuff like optical drives and other other 5.25 bay cards. I'm planning on switching to this so I can put one of the drives taht can rip xbox 360 and xbox games and a bluray that can rip ps3 games (already have that one) inside. It also has actual front airflow which my current case does not.

Since this case came from someone else, they only had a single optical drive quick connect and 2 hard drive quick connects.

Also, do you know where I could buy the acrylic window version of the side panel?

40 minutes ago, gamagama69 said:

Hello, I was wondering if I could use regular screws for stuff like optical drives and other other 5.25 bay cards. I'm planning on switching to this so I can put one of the drives taht can rip xbox 360 and xbox games and a bluray that can rip ps3 games (already have that one) inside. It also has actual front airflow which my current case does not.

Since this case came from someone else, they only had a single optical drive quick connect and 2 hard drive quick connects.

Also, do you know where I could buy the acrylic window version of the side panel?

Case and peripheral screws are regular screws.  They just have a standardized diameter and thread pitch.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.