eBay replacements for laptop

I have a clevo p775tm1-g laptop from 2019. A few months ago the screen got hitted and has a small and barely noticeable stain. It's not a big issue and the laptop works as good as the first day.

The thing is that right now I'm currently living in Europe and there are not many webpages that sell replacements other than eBay.

So, I would like to know from someone who has bought replacements from eBay could recommend to get the replacement from there or if it's a webpage that sells replacements for my laptop?

I attach some screens from ebay. For me, the prices are ok but I would like to hear (read) other opinions.

image.thumb.png.03cd99ff71e11a3516411d31d5394cfe.png

I would contact clevo directly, as they’ll probably have an exact model number or series they can direct you to, or potentially even sell you an original display.

Price wise, don’t expect any great deals. It’s an uncommon and fairly large panel, you’re gonna be paying a decent bit for it.

For choosing a seller, look for one who specializes in displays. There’s a bunch of large eBay sellers who almost exclusively sell panels and they’re generally the most reliable for getting the exact panel you need, guaranteed to be for your machine.

I've had good experiences with AliExpress for replacement keyboards that weren't on eBay. Might be they also have some replacement screens.

Just make sure you know exactly what model screen you need. Sometimes manufacturers have slight differences within a model/family and this happens with screens as well.