Need help buying new speakers.

Droid96

Hello, I am the technical manager for a student house.

Our old energy audissey a5+2 front speakers have gone the way of the dodo.

It would be much appreiciated if someone could help me find something to replace them with.

This will be for our home theater setup.

Thank you in advance.

there are so many brands and model for speakers. the best way is just go the shop and try it yourself.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Hi Droid,

What kind of speakers are you looking for? What will they mostly be used for and whats the budget?

4 minutes ago, DamirB said:

Hi Droid,

What kind of speakers are you looking for? What will they mostly be used for and whats the budget?

Hi, as I stated they will mostly be used for a home theater setup. So movies mostly, some music and some gaming.

They are going to replace the current front speakers in our 5.1 surround set up. I havent discussed a budget with rest of the board yet, but I will try to keep it under a 1000USD

Just now, Droid96 said:

Hi, as I stated they will mostly be used for a home theater setup. So movies mostly, some music and some gaming.

They are going to replace the current front speakers in our 5.1 surround set up. I havent discussed a budget with rest of the board yet, but I will try to keep it under a 1000USD

So you only need front speakers (floor standers or standmounters) and already have an amp and rear/center speakers. What subwoofer do you have? If it is a decent one it might make sense to go with good bookshelf/standmount speakers given the budget.

Room size would be helpful to know as well.

4 hours ago, H713 said:

Room size would be helpful to know as well.

roughly 8 x 11 meters