- ASUS WireLess Game(AX-58BT) 2400mbps
 - NZXT Kraken Z73
 - Cooler Master MasterGel maker
 -  3x Corsair ML140 PRO Case Fans(RGB)
 - Cooler Master MWE 650 (650Watt)

Currently CPU-temps 

39-45 degrees celcius on idle
50-55 degrees celcius on gaming
55-60 degrees on watching a movie or Youtube (which I find particulary strange, so if somebody can explain thata, I would be very glad!)

My questions:
- What temperatures should I aim for?
- What temperatures should I stay into, to avoid damaging my CPU?

All stock, no overclocking done.

5 minutes ago, Frederique9 said:

39-45 degrees celcius on idle

That's about average. 

6 minutes ago, Frederique9 said:

50-55 degrees celcius on gaming

That's a lot lower than I'd expect. What games are you using, odds are that they just don't touch the CPU much if at all. 

6 minutes ago, Frederique9 said:

55-60 degrees on watching a movie or Youtube (which I find particulary strange, so if somebody can explain thata, I would be very glad!)

That's about what I'd expect. Ryzen boosts very aggressively, so if you're doing something very lightly threaded, odds are it's boosting up to 4.6-4.7GHz on one core with voltages to match. That should cause the chip to run a bit warm. 

7 minutes ago, Frederique9 said:

- What temperatures should I aim for?

Under full load with PBO enabled (say a Blender render or something like that), 75-85C should be where it lands. The way the Ryzen boost algorithm works, it's designed to adjust clock speed and voltage to keep it in that range when under most loads. In order to accurately measure cooling performance on Ryzen, you actually need to measure core clocks, not temperatures. IIRC (don't remember exactly how Ryzen 3000 series clocks) you should be hitting somewhere between 4.1 and 4.3 GHz depending on the exact workload. If you're around that range, you're cooling is fine. 

12 minutes ago, Frederique9 said:

- What temperatures should I stay into, to avoid damaging my CPU?

Try to keep it below 95C, but you'll never hit that without something going very wrong, and the clock speed will show an issue well before the chip gets that hot. 

Thank you for your reply!

That's a relief, because I was worried because of the browser high temps. 

The game is mainly Skyrim at high settings.

So, if I should set my fans at 45% from start til 65 degrees and all at 100% from 65 degrees, I am not going to damage my computer?

10 hours ago, Frederique9 said:

Thank you for your reply!

That's a relief, because I was worried because of the browser high temps. 

The game is mainly Skyrim at high settings.

So, if I should set my fans at 45% from start til 65 degrees and all at 100% from 65 degrees, I am not going to damage my computer?

No it won't damage it. Those are aggressive fan curves and you can lower fan speeds for lower noise. 65c is low for load temps.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I had a Ryzen 9 3900x and I cooled it with a Fractal Desing 240 mm AiO and in Idle it was around 36 Celsius and when I was gaming it reached 60 degrees and when I rendered a video with it it reached 80 degrees. Your AiO far better than mine, you should experience better temperatures. Maybe the thermal paste isn't applied well. Try to reapply it.

I had it checked out by a professional computer shop, so the thermal paste is fine ^^

What do you guys recommend for fan curves that are silent but don't damage the performance or the computer.

Your temps are OK about CPU. But your motherboard is really bad at VRM cooling performance. Did you ever check your VRMOS temps?