Power Supply Help

Hello, everyone this is my first time on here and I hope someone can help. I'm building my first Gaming PC and All I need help with is the power supply. I'm sure you all see this question a lot, but I couldn't find a post that had my exact specs, and I want to be safe and sure.

Specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Superclocked

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600

Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM

Case Fans: Cougar Vortex 70.5 CFM 140mm (Note. Each fan at top speed outputs 3.6 watts)

I also want the option to use a Lamptron FC5 6 channel fan controller with 6 fans.

My question here is, is a Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80Plus Gold-Certified Power Supply the right one to get for this build? or should I get one with a little bit more power?

Thanks for the input.

you are fine. most rigs like this top out some where about 450 watts. this is just a guestimation so dont take that to be the exact wattage of your system but you will be fine with a 750 watt. you could go lower though as that is a bit overkill. 

I believe PC part picker will help calculate the wattage of you system. if someone else wants to verify that feel free to respond. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

650W for the Power supply you will still have more then enough head room unless you plan on adding another card or upgrading 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Hello, everyone this is my first time on here and I hope someone can help. I'm building my first Gaming PC and All I need help with is the power supply. I'm sure you all see this question a lot, but I couldn't find a post that had my exact specs, and I want to be safe and sure.

Specs

Case Fans: Cougar Vortex 70.5 CFM 140mm (Note. Each fan at top speed outputs 3.6 watts)

I also want the option to use a Lamptron FC5 6 channel fan controller with 6 fans.

My question here is, is a Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80Plus Gold-Certified Power Supply the right one to get for this build? or should I get one with a little bit more power?

Thanks for the input.

That PSU is more than adequate, if not overkill. I would recommend the 650W RM personally. Save 'dat $$$!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Specs

Thanks for the input.

welcome to help .........i mean nice lovely form 

get 500W seasonic<<<seasonic is the best that i can recommended you if you can't get corsair never never get cheap power supply's

if you are going to upgrade in the future get 650W never hurts to have extra little power

Manners Maketh Man

The psu is overkill even for sli.

650W for the Power supply you will still have more then enough head room unless you plan on adding another card or upgrading 

650w is enough for sli.

The rm450 is already plenty.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

750 is way more than you need

something between 450 and 600W will be enough

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thanks everyone for the help! I'll be going with a 650 PS, so I have some headroom for when I want to upgrade or have SLI. 

Thanks everyone for the help! I'll be going with a 650 PS, so I have some headroom for when I want to upgrade or have SLI. 

A 450w psu is enough for 2 760's in SLI. I'd prefer a RM450 over a 650W thats semi modular and doesnt have a semi-passive fan.