Best monitor for gaming in my budget?

Overpowered66

I'm looking for a monitor for gaming. The budget is £180. I want a monitor with at least 144hz refresh rate and a 1920x1080 resolution or, if possible, a 2560x1440 resolution. Size wise, it should be under 25" in order to fit on my not-so-big desk. 

Just in case you need to know, here are my pc specs:

- i5 12400f

- Gigabyte B660M DS3H DDR4

- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-3600

- Lexar NM610 250GB M.2

- WD BLUE CAVIAR 500GB HDD

- MSI RX 6500XT Mech 2X 4G OC

- Seasonic Core GC 650W 80+ Gold

- Aerocool One Mini Eclipse

I was looking into a Gigabyte G24F at first but I wanted to get some advice from the pros, so what do you guys think?

Aoc 24g2 is the best budget gaming monitor ever created. Sure, it lacks current gen ports, but the value for this is insane.
Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

1 hour ago, Mr-G-Man said:

Aoc 24g2 is the best budget gaming monitor ever created. Sure, it lacks current gen ports, but the value for this is insane.

The AOC 24G2 is £700 so do you mean 24G2U, 24G2U/BK, 24G2AE or 24G2AE/BK? Please tell me the exact model

I would probably stick with a high Hz 1080p monitor, I have the 32" version, 144Hz 1440p, I can't complain, works well and has been for a while now. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LCGBT4P?ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_BV3M3Y5GXNK4H29YD1EF

I'm better at fixing people than PC's... For now. 

Remember to quote or tag my posts if you want me to see your reply I don't always follow the threads.

17 hours ago, Overpowered66 said:

The AOC 24G2 is £700 so do you mean 24G2U, 24G2U/BK, 24G2AE or 24G2AE/BK? Please tell me the exact model

The 24G2, 24G2U and 24G2U/BK are practically all the exact same model, but for different regions. Get the one that is cheapest for you. It's the best value monitor around.

The 24G2A models are something else.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

14 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

The 24G2, 24G2U and 24G2U/BK are practically all the exact same model, but for different regions. Get the one that is cheapest for you. It's the best value monitor around.

The 24G2A models are something else.

Couldn't agree more with the 24G2U.

I was wary of the red accents as I thought it looked a bit ugly at first but it turned out to be one of the best monitors I've bought for the price. 

Having moved up to 1440p though the resolution on it is quite low and jarring to look at when using as a secondary display.