I need help with a build

Budget (including currency): $2000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA V, Destiny 2, Forza horizon 5, Call of Duty Vanguard 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): (I already have the Ryzen 7 5800x 3.8ghz both ram stick sets and both m.2 drives that are in the new build list. I'm rocking right now a Ryzen 7 5800x 3.8ghz RX 5600 XT 32 GB 4 8 GB sticks and a b450 AORUS elite V2 ATX Cooler Master Master Liquid ML240L RGB V2 240mm Water Cooling Kit all inside a Maingear vybe. I run 1440p on a Samsung C27G55T G5 Odyssey 27" 2K WQHD (2560 x 1440) 144Hz Wide Curved Screen Gaming Monitor.

here is my pcpartpicker list

new build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cmj4pH

old build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8PfHW4

getting new build because I want a new pc and my little brother is going to high school and needs a pc this is a perfect time to to use my old parts and build him a new pc and i get a new one

I'd just get a new GPU and maybe PSU (preferably not the GA 850W, that has had issues in the past with 30 series cards) then call it a day. No real point to get a new board unless you've got a lot of issues with your current board, and that AIO is just a side grade compared to your current one. 

Also, it would really help if you marked the parts you currently own as purchased. it's just a bit confusing having to go back and forth between everything here and things like the SSDs make no sense if you don't own them already, but it's also a pick that makes it look like you already do own them.

Just wait till the end of the year where you can get Ryzen 7000 and RTX4070 at the same time.

I should just get the gpu and spend the rest on AMD or Nvidia stock  (or maybe crypto). lol

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA V, Destiny 2, Forza horizon 5, Call of Duty Vanguard 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): (I already have the Ryzen 7 5800x 3.8ghz both ram stick sets and both m.2 drives that are in the new build list. I'm rocking right now a Ryzen 7 5800x 3.8ghz RX 5600 XT 32 GB 4 8 GB sticks and a b450 AORUS elite V2 ATX Cooler Master Master Liquid ML240L RGB V2 240mm Water Cooling Kit all inside a Maingear vybe. I run 1440p on a Samsung C27G55T G5 Odyssey 27" 2K WQHD (2560 x 1440) 144Hz Wide Curved Screen Gaming Monitor.

getting new build because I want a new pc and my little brother is going to high school and needs a pc this is a perfect time to to use my old parts and build him a new pc and i get a new one

your purposed build has two different types of ram and two different nvme drives in it , the board also costs almost as much as the cpu thats on it

24 minutes ago, LazyButters said:

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): (I already have the Ryzen 7 5800x 3.8ghz both ram stick sets and both m.2 drives that are in the new build list. I'm rocking right now a Ryzen 7 5800x 3.8ghz RX 5600 XT 32 GB 4 8 GB sticks and a b450 AORUS elite V2 ATX Cooler Master Master Liquid ML240L RGB V2 240mm Water Cooling Kit all inside a Maingear vybe. I run 1440p on a Samsung C27G55T G5 Odyssey 27" 2K WQHD (2560 x 1440) 144Hz Wide Curved Screen Gaming Monitor.

Looks like a pretty nice build you’ve got lined up! I’d recommend the Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600Mhz Ram. Replace the 3200 with the 3600Mhz, Ryzen benefits from a higher frequency. The motherboard doesn’t need to be that fancy, I’d recdomend the MSI B550 MPG Gaming Plus. The new h510 Flow is a case I would look at also by NZXT, great airflow and similar price! But all in all looks good 👍🏼

-= Topics Merged =-

Please do not repost topics. 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER