my phone got hacked even with jammer

Axus17

does anyone know how hacker was able to access my samsung phone with no sim card, when it was in airplane mode and i put wifi 2.4 5.2 5.8 and bluetooth jammer near to it and turned on cause i play video with 0 volume(just to test it out), the hacker  was able to changed the volume up, how exactly did they done it?, i know hacker is next my house cause i saw unknown wifi and bluetooth connection and dissapear from my list but it successs connect. there are also weird stuff going on to my phone as i confirm that i am being hacked. how exactly they access with my jammer?

36 minutes ago, Axus17 said:

how exactly they access with my jammer?

Sounds like your jammer isn't working.

Secondly, I don't know where you are, but you should check up on your local laws about the legality of deploying jammers if you haven't already... There's a good chance it's illegal.

If you want to block everything simply put it in a Faraday cage.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Phones have different volume sliders for calls, alarms, media and so on. The most likely explanation is that the media volume either was not turned down or the video software increased the volume automatically when it started playback.

Your phone connecting to an unknown Wi-Fi, while in flight mode next to a jammer seems pretty much impossible. The phone being hacked simply by connecting to an unknown Wi-Fi is also ludicrous. Pretty sure there's a more rational explanation to what is going on, rather than assuming someone is hacking you and the only thing they do is turn up the volume on a video you're watching.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

3 hours ago, tikker said:

Sounds like your jammer isn't working.

Secondly, I don't know where you are, but you should check up on your local laws about the legality of deploying jammers if you haven't already... There's a good chance it's illegal.

If you want to block everything simply put it in a Faraday cage.

jammer works, i can see the wifi list empty, but hackers were able to connect and alter phones volume and screen capture and display in fb post, before i notice of weird connection of wifi unknown and bluetooth as i confirm that before that i am being hacked

3 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

Phones have different volume sliders for calls, alarms, media and so on. The most likely explanation is that the media volume either was not turned down or the video software increased the volume automatically when it started playback.

Your phone connecting to an unknown Wi-Fi, while in flight mode next to a jammer seems pretty much impossible. The phone being hacked simply by connecting to an unknown Wi-Fi is also ludicrous. Pretty sure there's a more rational explanation to what is going on, rather than assuming someone is hacking you and the only thing they do is turn up the volume on a video you're watching.

no,, wwhat i  mean ,  before i notiicce theres  is unkknowwn  cconecctioon which confirm tthereess  a  hhacker nnear

7 hours ago, Axus17 said:

how exactly they access with my jammer?

Maybe its not working. BUT understand depending on your country, possessing and or using of a wireless jammer could be a violation of the law. Here in the US the penalty seems to be about a $30k fine from the FCC and they take the jammer from you. So Id advise you check out your local/national laws before using that device again. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

i dont know if its illegal or not, cause online shop in my country sell them ok, besides how illegal hacking could not be stop, in my countryauthorities dont take it seriously

i dont know if its illegal or not, cause online shop in my country sell them ok

Well you should check do you think. I can buy a Wireless jammer here in the US from ebay all day long. Because the Chinese sellers dont care about Federal Regulations. However once im in possession of such a device Im legally liable for any fines or penalties the goverment decides to impose. All im saying is you dont want to be on the wrong side of this, because your jammer could be effecting other people in the general area that you dont intend on effecting. 

in my countryauthorities dont take it seriously

Or they dont have the technical ability to fight these types of crimes. Not all departments are going to be tech savvy enough to fight these types of crimes. Also you dont rely on others to protect your self from these type of threats. Your job as the user is to put up as many security layers between you and that hacker. That means strong passwords, multifactor authentication and using common sense online. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Your phone is probably bugging out. You are probably in more trouble with the neighbors that are going to pick fights with you for jamming their network. Please rethink this, if you are really scared, factory reset your phone.

check your cables!
samsung s10e | android enthusiast | Tech blogger | XC Athlete | Surface pro 4