How can I connect to wifi after first boot into windows 10?

smh_will

Windows 10 64x64 bit, No Access Code - Free version installed via 32gb flash drive. 

specs - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KkvVwc

My mobo came with ryzen 5000 series bios pre-installed on it, that is as far as I know. 

So my problem is that i cannot connect to a wireless wifi connection since ethernet is not available to me. I have a motherboard with wifi 6 and both antennas are plugged in. I have heard that drivers would need to be installed via the disk that came with my mobo, but i do not have a disk drive. What should I do or what do you recommend?

Download the proper drivers from MSI's product page on another computer. Put them on a USB stick. Plug said stick into the new PC and install the drivers. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

normally you should be able to connect to your wifi while setting up windows or even after, do you have an issue doing so?

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Download the proper drivers from MSI's product page on another computer. Put them on a USB stick. Plug said stick into the new PC and install the drivers. 

What drivers are correct or what drivers would you recommend I download onto the usb flash drive? The most up to date one or are there specific one that I should download. And will the usb flash drive i installed windows on suffice for this process as well?

1 minute ago, smh_will said:

What drivers are correct or what drivers would you recommend I download onto the usb flash drive? The most up to date one or are there specific one that I should download. And will the usb flash drive i installed windows on suffice for this process as well?

The wifi drivers from the product page for your board.

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/MPG-B550-GAMING-EDGE-WIFI/support#driver

There's no reason you can't use the same USB drive, just make sure you're not booting from it anymore. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

15 minutes ago, Middcore said:

The wifi drivers from the product page for your board.

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/MPG-B550-GAMING-EDGE-WIFI/support#driver

There's no reason you can't use the same USB drive, just make sure you're not booting from it anymore. 

I apologize for the further inconvenience but what do you mean by don't boot from it? Does that mean to plug in the flash after it is on and has booted up. 

And how do install the driver from the flash drive to the mobo, system, or bios it is supposed to go in?

2 minutes ago, smh_will said:

I apologize for the further inconvenience but what do you mean by don't boot from it? Does that mean to plug in the flash after it is on and has booted up. 

When you installed Windows from the USB drive, you set the USB drive at the top of the boot priority in the BIOS, right? Now whatever drive Windows is actually installed on should be at the top of the boot priority. Or you could just wait to plug the stick in until Windows is running, yes.

And how do install the driver from the flash drive to the mobo, system, or bios it is supposed to go in?

I am at a loss here. Navigate to the USB stick in File Explorer. Unzip if you haven't already done so on the other computer. Double-click on the exe. Profit. 

22 hours ago, smh_will said:

Install Windows to the SSD. Install the downloaded drivers within Windows.