Corsair vengeance lpx 8gb 3200mhz ram

I purchased corsair vengeance lpx 8gb 3200mhz ddr4 ram.. I heard that corsair used to mix the bin of ram.. Or something like that... Are corsair ram bad? 

2 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

corsair makes good ram, at least imo. what are the timings?

CL 16 

2 minutes ago, Anjani said:

CL 16 

without knowing the full timing, that still sounds okay. if you got it for a good price, i wouldn't put much thought into it. bin quality, at least in my limited ram experience, tends to correlate with how well it can be overclocked. if you are just running it at the advertised speeds and timings, nothing to really worry about.

19 minutes ago, Anjani said:

I heard that corsair used to mix the bin of ram.

So does literally every other memory manufacturer out there. Even Crucial, a subsidiary of Micron, has been known in the past to use other manufactures of memory if their stock runs low. There are only two scenarios where memory chips actually matter

1. When overclocking memory.
  2. When mixing memory.

If you were doing the first, you likely wouldn't be looking at 3200MHz CL16 kits. Mixing memory is a bit more of a concern since certain memory chips really don't like each other, but they're pretty rare with DDR4 and not really a concern until you're pushing 3600MHz+. Plus Corsair actually puts a version number on their sticks so you're able to tell what memory chips are in it without going into something like Thaiphoon Burner so that's even less of a concern. My only problem with recommending Corsair memory is that they tend to be more expensive clock for clock than their competitors who are often using the same memory chips and sometimes even the exact same PCB. Basically you're paying extra for the name corsair printed on it. If the price is right though, they're fine and I have recommended them while they were on sales. 

2 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

So does literally every other memory manufacturer out there. Even Crucial, a subsidiary of Micron, has been known in the past to use other manufactures of memory if their stock runs low. There are only two scenarios where memory chips actually matter

1. When overclocking memory.
  2. When mixing memory.

If you were doing the first, you likely wouldn't be looking at 3200MHz CL16 kits. Mixing memory is a bit more of a concern since certain memory chips really don't like each other, but they're pretty rare with DDR4 and not really a concern until you're pushing 3600MHz+. Plus Corsair actually puts a version number on their sticks so you're able to tell what memory chips are in it without going into something like Thaiphoon Burner so that's even less of a concern. My only problem with recommending Corsair memory is that they tend to be more expensive clock for clock than their competitors who are often using the same memory chips and sometimes even the exact same PCB. Basically you're paying extra for the name corsair printed on it. If the price is right though, they're fine and I have recommended them while they were on sales. 

I didnt mix memory, earlier I had adata Gammix xpg d30 16gb ddr4 ram and now I added corsair vengeance lpx 8gb 3200mhz ram.. Since it will run in flex mode meaning 16gb will run in dual channel and remaining 8 gb will run in single channel, but the xmp timings at 3200mhz of both the ram is same CL 16... So it is running in dual channel mode.. Both of them are in same timing 

Screenshot (15)-1.png

Screenshot (17)-1.png

Screenshot (18)~4.png