Deciding on a new mouse / repair old

Kanna

I have a trustworthy razer deathadder elite, but the right click sensor has gone bad due to the many years of owning and I'm wondering should I replace the sensor or maybe get a new mouse, if the later I have found this used logitech g pro wireless for $50, is it a good mouse for being wireless? can I find another simple but similar shape mouse for the price?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

I have the Glorious Model D Wired, but they also make a Wireless. Its the best mouse I've ever owned. 

I had a Wireless mouse and like it, but nothing beats wired with a bungie. You get the feel of a wireless mouse, but the perks of a wired mouse.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

I'm not a Razer mouse expert, but maybe you could replace it with a Deathadder Essential or V3. Or you could look at the Basilisk.
The Logitech G Pro is a decent deal, it has pretty solid reviews. The Logitech G305 is also simple, cheap and wireless. You can also look at the Logitech G Hero series mice, the G502 (SE) and G703 and G403 are pretty popular and well praised I believe.

I found switches on AliE. If the mouse is easy to open and you've got some skills, you could try that.

(maybe check compatibility beforehand with the pictures)

I'm willing to swim against the current.

1 minute ago, leclod said:

I found switches on AliE. If the mouse is easy to open and you've got some skills, you could try that

I ever replaced my mouse switches too. It needs some basic soldering skill for most mice, but some mice have removable switches, but usually the more expensive ones.

With a decent tutorial replacing is not too hard and it's cheap, but it needs some time and patience. I ever did it on my $100 mouse that I didn't want to get rid of just because the left mouse click switch broke.

39 minutes ago, FRD said:

I ever replaced my mouse switches too. It needs some basic soldering skill for most mice, but some mice have removable switches, but usually the more expensive ones.

With a decent tutorial replacing is not too hard and it's cheap, but it needs some time and patience. I ever did it on my $100 mouse that I didn't want to get rid of just because the left mouse click switch broke.

42 minutes ago, leclod said:

I found switches on AliE. If the mouse is easy to open and you've got some skills, you could try that.

(maybe check compatibility beforehand with the pictures)

Might do that tbh, really love this mouse and switches don't seem too expensive at all 

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

45 minutes ago, FRD said:

I'm not a Razer mouse expert, but maybe you could replace it with a Deathadder Essential or V3. Or you could look at the Basilisk.
The Logitech G Pro is a decent deal, it has pretty solid reviews. The Logitech G305 is also simple, cheap and wireless. You can also look at the Logitech G Hero series mice, the G502 (SE) and G703 and G403 are pretty popular and well praised I believe.

Could have said this in the message above but, the essential could work, I don't get any chroma but eh it's off now anyway. The V3 wasn't my thing tho felt weird. But yeah the G pro for sure is a good price but tbh as I said I might just get a new sensor because I like wired mice

Reminder⚠️