StarCitizen.Theme | New theme for the 'verse

Ssoele

As far as I know, Opera does not have a extension like Chrome and Firefox have, so nothing I can really do.

I am playing with the idea of making this into a real IPB theme, so then it should work for everyone. But that is long term.

I moved back to Chrome mainly for this. :)

https://addons.opera.com/en-gb/extensions/details/download-chrome-extension-9/?display=en also http://lifehacker.com/how-to-install-chome-extensions-in-opera-and-vice-versa-579083466

As they use the same stuff underneath they should be compatible with extensions and things. I have not tested this, I have not read overly much about it but I have heard its possible now. So proceed at your own risk.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I've been working on a dedicated IPB theme.

Spoiler

6b8ec210a0.png

nice

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.net

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net

cpu: Intel sandybridge-E 3930k @ 4.2Ghz

cooler: corsair h100 @ full speed push-pull

motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

gpu: 2x EVGA GTX660's & 1x EVGA GTX980

ssd: 2x samsung 256GB 840 pro raid 0

ssd: 1x samsung 1TB 840 evo

hdd: WD green 3TB

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st1000dm003)

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st31000520as)

psu: corsair ax1200i

ram: 8x 4GB corsair platinum @1866mhz

case: coolermaster cosmos II

monitors Main: 8x LG 22EA53 1080p 60hz

monitor Extra: 1xiiyama prolite G2773Hs 1080p 120hz 27"

keyboard: logitech g19

mouse: corsair m60

Lenovo T550

RaspBerry pi webserver:

Nas:

StatusOffline.

PC straight to the modem/router/switch/DHCP-Server/... with a 20cm (+-8inch) cat6a patch cable because same price as cat5.

ISP: Telenet (belgium)

Speed: 60Down-4Up (+- 45€/month)

ping to there servers: +-8ms

ping to other Belgians: +-12ms

- wheels for cosmos II

Thanks for this! It's awesome :)

- Samo

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

The dedicated theme is about finished, now @Slick needs to approve it and it's basically ready to do life. I don't know if it will be possible to do it on this forum though, but normally it would be for the Star Citizen forum.

• 1 month later...

Is this still up? I tried installing the Userscript, but it doesn't load the page.

Btw, I just noticed that I am in one of the screenshots :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Is this still up? I tried installing the Userscript, but it doesn't load the page.

Btw, I just noticed that I am in one of the screenshots :D

Edited, should work again.

This game is getting way too much hype! I mean, your work is nice it looks great, but how should a normal person ever afford playing SC? A ship costs a fortune! I hate the game for being so expensive. Other than that it's very interesting. :D

who cares...

This game is getting way too much hype! I mean, your work is nice it looks great, but how should a normal person ever afford playing SC? A ship costs a fortune! I hate the game for being so expensive. Other than that it's very interesting. :D

For the mast basic ship, you pay about 40 USD, it's cheaper then most AAA titles.

For the mast basic ship, you pay about 40 USD, it's cheaper then most AAA titles.

But it already adds that pay to win feel, when i see ships for up to 200 USD, which are obviously gonna be better. :/

who cares...

But it already adds that pay to win feel, when i see ships for up to 200 USD, which are obviously gonna be better. :/

You will be able to buy ships with in-game money when the game launches, they will also remove the options to buy ships with with real money.

You will be able to buy ships with in-game money when the game launches, they will also remove the options to buy ships with with real money.

That's good to know. :) The complexity (hundrets of pages just in the SC thread on LTT) and the hype combined with the cost just scared me away from even looking at the game anymore. I really enjoyed freelancer back in the day, so i am curious about a good space fighting game.

who cares...

The money you pay in the Pledge store is only for the development of the game. You just happen to get a ship with it. The more you contribute, the larger/better your ship will be. Depends on what you want to do in the 'Verse.

After launch, this method will be gone and when you buy the game for ~$40-50, you will get enough in game money to buy a starter ship at the end of your military service in the single player. From there you can work your way up to the bigger and better ships.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

The money you pay in the Pledge store is only for the development of the game. You just happen to get a ship with it. The more you contribute, the larger/better your ship will be. Depends on what you want to do in the 'Verse.

After launch, this method will be gone and when you buy the game for ~$40-50, you will get enough in game money to buy a starter ship at the end of your military service in the single player. From there you can work your way up to the bigger and better ships.

How do the 'bad ships' after release comapre to the cheapest pledge ship now? Is that known already? anyhow, i don't want to spam this thread too much.

who cares...