Good 1440p monitor for dual or tipple setup

I've been looking for a gaming 1440p ~144hz. So I can use two, or three of them together, I have the enough GPU power for it (3080 TI). I want something I can possibly mount to the wall in the future. I am current using a wide 1080p monitor for school and gaming. Any recommendations are welcome. I don't want to spend more than about ~$800. Thanks!

Will you be gaming on all the displays or just one? Because if you want to span your game across screens, even number of screen is an odd config

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

4 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

Will you be gaming on all the displays or just one? Because if you want to span your game across screens, even number of screen is an odd config

I would most likely be playing on all at once, most of the time. I forgot to say that.

Why not get an ultrawide 1440p instead? Getting three good 1440p monitors likely means spending more than $800. A lot of decent monitors suggested here are $300 and up, per monitor.

5600x/RTX 4080

“1. Never tell everything at once.” - Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life

2 hours ago, varrys said:

Why not get an ultrawide 1440p instead? Getting three good 1440p monitors likely means spending more than $800. A lot of decent monitors suggested here are $300 and up, per monitor.

What ultra wide would you recommend? 

47 minutes ago, spitfire2717 said:

What ultra wide would you recommend? 

I considered ultrawide but ended up going standard widescreen. I suggest checking out Hardware Unboxed and Rtings for specific reviews. But here are a few I had bookmarked.

34GP83A-B

34GN850-B

VG34VQL1B

5600x/RTX 4080

1 hour ago, varrys said:

I considered ultrawide but ended up going standard widescreen. I suggest checking out Hardware Unboxed and Rtings for specific reviews. But here are a few I had bookmarked.

34GP83A-B

34GN850-B

VG34VQL1B

Well, right now, im using a ultra wide Samsung 49" odyssey curved 1080p monitor. i want something close to the amount of screen. that why i was considering three 1440p monitors

13 minutes ago, spitfire2717 said:

Well, right now, im using a ultra wide Samsung 49" odyssey curved 1080p monitor. i want something close to the amount of screen. that why i was considering three 1440p monitors

If you want a solid ultrawide that is 1440p or higher, and a lot larger than 34", you're going to pay much more than $800. My top pick that was too expensive was an LG with 3840x1600 resolution and HDR600, the 38GN950-B. But it's gonna cost you $1500 or so. 

Keep in mind that in terms of desktop space, when you go up in resolution, you can fit more on your screen. Things simply are smaller than at 1080p. (So I run Windows at 125% size to avoid things being tiny on my 27".)

5600x/RTX 4080

It seems because a huge 1440p ultrawide is outside your budget, three normal monitors is the better option. A very commonly recommended monitor on this forum is the GIGABYTE M27Q, currently $330. Still going to run you over $1000 for three of them when all is said and done. 

5600x/RTX 4080

The GIGABYTE G27Q is on sale at Newegg right now for $270. Respectable for the price.

5600x/RTX 4080