Need a new budget 4k tv

Gamer4714

So I need a new 4k tv and my budget is everything below 30000 rupees or 400 dollars. I already have a pick it's a vu 43 inch 4k tv , I looked at the specs it's not that good but here we would only be using the tv to watch occasional prime video movies and some cable . This is the tv

Vu 108 cm (43 Inches) Premium 4K Series Smart Android LED TV 43PM (Grey) (2021 Model) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09C8D3XF6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_XHCE880PJB2X3DMWH7FF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Is there any better tv for the price with better specs or a bigger screen

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

TV doesn’t have the requirements that monitors do.  If it’s just tv things like high refresh or latency don’t matter so much (since it’s streaming video) Va becomes  totally fine.   The issue is India’s retail system seems to be different than a lot of other places.  There was a guy who didn’t like Philips at all because they had a weird system of tweening things, and HDR is probably a waste of time at that budget level.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Probably won't do any better. That's about $350 USD and I paid $500 USD (38,000 rupee) for my 55" Sceptre. Word to the wise though - you're better off to get a TV without smart features and then use something like Roku or Firestick for your Prime videos and such. I had a 43" FireTV with all the Amazon stuff built in and it started acting up horribly after about a year, losing video when I adjusted volume, etc.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

2 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

TV doesn’t have the requirements that monitors do.  If it’s just tv things like high refresh or latency don’t matter so much (since it’s streaming video) Va becomes  totally fine.   The issue is India’s retail system seems to be different than a lot of other places.  There was a guy who didn’t like Philips at all because they had a weird system of tweening things, and HDR is probably a waste of time at that budget level.  

Ya its only for streaming. I also have another pick its an acer tv 50 inch almost same spec 

Acer 127 cm (50 inches) Boundless series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV AR50AP2851UDFL (Black) (2021 Model) | With Frameless Design https://www.amazon.in/dp/B099KTJNTQ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_02WZY480EBYWAFXY48DE

Would I better off with this or the vu one?

1 hour ago, An0maly_76 said:

Probably won't do any better. That's about $350 USD and I paid $500 USD (38,000 rupee) for my 55" Sceptre. Word to the wise though - you're better off to get a TV without smart features and then use something like Roku or Firestick for your Prime videos and such. I had a 43" FireTV with all the Amazon stuff built in and it started acting up horribly after about a year, losing video when I adjusted volume, etc.

I too agree but in Amazon there's nothing except smart tv same for retails shops other than 50 years old crt tvs

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

8 hours ago, Gamer4714 said:

Ya its only for streaming. I also have another pick its an acer tv 50 inch almost same spec 

Acer 127 cm (50 inches) Boundless series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV AR50AP2851UDFL (Black) (2021 Model) | With Frameless Design https://www.amazon.in/dp/B099KTJNTQ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_02WZY480EBYWAFXY48DE

Would I better off with this or the vu one?

I too agree but in Amazon there's nothing except smart tv same for retails shops other than 50 years old crt tvs

Acer doesn’t make its own panels and the panel is like 80% of the device.  Finding out which panel it is may be useful.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 4/13/2022 at 10:56 PM, Bombastinator said:

Acer doesn’t make its own panels and the panel is like 80% of the device.  Finding out which panel it is may be useful.

It doesn't show any of that on amazon

3 hours ago, Gamer4714 said:

It doesn't show any of that on amazon

It wouldn’t.  There are TV reviews that you should be able to hunt up though.