The $1,000,000 Unboxing. (SPONSORED)

JonoT

Hey guys, just saw your video, I have a thing to say: be careful with the power cord for the servers. I saw that the head unit, the one with the GPUs, has 4 C20 power connector, the big one, but the RackPDU that you shown at 17:01 has only C13 sockets, little ones. That can cause problem, cause usually C13-C14 can only provide 10A vs the 16A of C19-C20 (at least, in the Data Center I work here in Italy it's like this). I don't recommend using cables that do C14-C19.

Was Wekka supposed to be Weka as in this company? https://www.weka.io/ They claim to be "the data platform for AI" so it makes some sense.

I can't find anything relevant related to Wekka with two "K". Also, I think I remember Jake mentioned something related to Infinite Cables or similar. I'd never heard of them. Is there a list of everyone involved somewhere? I see a listing under the video, but no mention of Wekka or Weka that I can see. Also, was the memory from Samsung or Micron? I thought they said Micron in the video, but also something about Micron not being validated.

EDIT: I now see Weka with "K" under the video, but missed it initially because I didn't see them in the list with the links to the various products. The OP for this thread mentions Wekka in case you want to fix that.

I'm really concerned about this. I mean LTT have $1m worth of hardware and no professional dedicated engineer to support it. I bet you my house that LTT will have the same problem a year down the road they have now with their storage server (that no-one did maintenance and they lost all the data).

Just now, GodAtum said:

I'm really concerned about this. I mean LTT have $1m worth of hardware and no professional dedicated engineer to support it. I bet you my house that LTT will have the same problem a year down the road they have now with their storage server (that no-one did maintenance and they lost all the data).

They are required to send it back, just FYI, this is NOT for keeps.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

They are required to send it back, just FYI, this is NOT for keeps.

How do you know that, it's not mentioned in the video?

Just now, GodAtum said:

They've said so on the WAN show a few times.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Finally some enterprise gear! 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

On 3/29/2022 at 3:17 AM, Required said:

And the glorified vaccine did nothing beside make some People rich and the other a Virus spreader who not even know it.

It also pretty much eliminates the possibility of dying for most people but go off

On 3/30/2022 at 2:55 PM, GodAtum said:

The first video they did about it they outright state it's going back.

(They may keep some bits n bobs, but the vast bulk is going back to the OEMs)