is this good enough for a pc?

-= Merged Topics =-

Again OP.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

3 hours ago, ryan tech said:

If you van fit it in the buget go for 32gb 

will help With big open world games 

Examples like Elden Ring and GTA 5? So would it help with fps? Or would it help with loading?

58 minutes ago, peepeepoopoo545 said:

Examples like Elden Ring and GTA 5? So would it help with fps? Or would it help with loading?

will mostly help with lagg spikes there is more ram to store your scene so the lagg spike when you enter a new area it will be less 

Budget (including currency): $1230 CAD(Including taxes, It'll prolly be a few dollars cheap because I have prime)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games(Open world ones like Elden ring, competitive games like Overwatch and CS:GO, and games with good graphics like Doom Eternal)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I want to play at around 1080p 60fps, I don't need a mouse or monitor because I have a razer viper mini and an 23inch 1080p monitor form LG. I like white cases and some rgb. 
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/Rx3W4s

2 minutes ago, peepeepoopoo545 said:

Budget (including currency): $1230 CAD(Including taxes, It'll prolly be a few dollars cheap because I have prime)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games(Open world ones like Elden ring, competitive games like Overwatch and CS:GO, and games with good graphics like Doom Eternal)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I want to play at around 1080p 60fps, I don't need a mouse or monitor because I have a razer viper mini and an 23inch 1080p monitor form LG. I like white cases and some rgb. 
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/Rx3W4s

How many times are you going to post this? I would get a 12100f and a dedicated gpu.

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

Does this build list incorporate the recommendations you've gotten in your previous 6 build list threads?

If so, it's probably OK.

If not, why not? Consult those threads (now helpfully merged into a convenient-to-reference single thread by the mods, as this one will be.)

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

At this budget get a cheaper cpu like 5600x and use its stock cooler, and then add a 3050 or 3060, get a cheaper ram kit that is still 16 gb and it would be great.

• CPU
    i7 9700k
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
  • RAM
    2x - G.Skill Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-4000 CL19 Memory
  • GPU
    MSI GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB VENTUS 3X OC Video Card
  • Case
    NZXT H710i
  • Storage
    Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive, Inland 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
  • PSU
    Corsair RMx 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
  • Display(s)
    Asus TUF Gaming VG279QM 27.0" 1920x1080 280 Hz Monitor, Asus VG278QR 27.0" 1920x1080 165 Hz Monitor
  • Cooling
    NZXT Kraken Z73 73.11 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler, Also 10 NZXT Aer F fans,
    ACIDALIE M.2 Heatsink,SSD Cooler for Pcie NVMe or SATA M2 2280 SSD Cooling with Fan, for ssd
  • Keyboard
    Custom GMMK Pro with Kailh Creams and Inukuma Keycaps
  • Mouse
    SteelSeries Aerox 3 Bluetooth Wireless Optical Mouse
  • Sound
    Klipsch - Reference Series 5-1/4" 340-Watt Passive 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers, Denon AVC-3000, with (GDSTIME Rounter TV Box Cooling Fans 480mm) for music, SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Headset for gaming
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (unactivated)
  • Laptop
    Apple Macbook Air
  • Phone
    Apple iPhone 11 Pro (Mous Carbon Fiber Case)

*** Threads merged ***

Any threads related will be merged to this one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv