Probably the best Rig you will see today.

enzoray
31 minutes ago, steelo said:

Very cool, but why 4 1080 monitors?

oooo, gurl, you shoulda' read the rest of the thread before asking...

It must be true, I read it on the internet...

On 3/27/2022 at 2:49 AM, steelo said:

Very cool, but why 4 1080 monitors?

This computer is designed for work which include Rendering, Video Editing and Streaming. Not gaming involved (Sometime i like to install games just purely to see the actual FPS counter going up but thats it.

Just few updates since the original post:

-Thanks to you guys ive managed to get a replacement AIO from MSI of the same model but Version 2.0 which incredibly works way better.

-Ive removed the RAID0 and using the to NVME as separate hard drives as we were afraid of failing and losing data.

-Fans even if they are cheap EZDIY work great and keep temps quite low, only issue is that at full speed are kinda of loud so i will keep them on and probably upgrade them in the future.

-Prob will upgrade the rams and get an extra identical kit of 32 so that i can push them to 64gb but i have to say ive seen a video on youtube that shows issue on doing that. not sure why.

-Monitors are flickering when the computer is off and this is killing me. Windows has some kind of issue with a quad monitor setup and ive tested the monitors with a different pc and can confirm that does not have the same issue with that pc! So the monitors are fine. Maybe the DisplayPort cables have something wrong???

6 minutes ago, enzoray said:

This computer is designed for work which include Rendering, Video Editing and Streaming. Not gaming involved (Sometime i like to install games just purely to see the actual FPS counter going up but thats it.

Exactly, work is easier when you have a bigger desk to see things all at once. Display resolution has nothing to do with gaming in this case and every thing to do with productivity. 

1080p is incredibly restricting but if it works for you, that's perfectly fine. 

36 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Exactly, work is easier when you have a bigger desk to see things all at once. Display resolution has nothing to do with gaming in this case and every thing to do with productivity. 

1080p is incredibly restricting but if it works for you, that's perfectly fine. 

for the type of work that i do is perfect. I use multimonitor apps so i can have it in 4 different monitors.

3 hours ago, enzoray said:

Makes sense...Nice rig!