Titanfall XO-16 high detail model (From the game Titanfall)

p0Pe
Hi guys!

Recently I have been playing Titanfall A LOT, and wanted to have some high detail models from the game. The ingame models are not very detailed, so I decided to make my own in 3D.

The model took me 5 days to make, so I hope you can recognize it from the game:D

I also made a small animation of the thing, which took me a day and a half to render on my puny 4770K /0/

Here is a few stills. The rest of the album (plenty of pictures) can be found on my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DesignsByHPS

vbRIWOv.jpg

1OtIryz.jpg

oDPPmm4.jpg

MvQnktB.jpg

And the picture I build it from (I also used some ingame screenshots)

XO16Chaingun.png

Now import it.

Anyhow good job.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Very nice.

As a web/UI designer, the things people make in 3D apps have always made me a little jealous...

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

You should mail them to respawn you will istanstly have a new job

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Hi guys!

Recently I have been playing Titanfall A LOT, and wanted to have some high detail models from the game. The ingame models are not very detailed, so I decided to make my own in 3D.

The model took me 5 days to make, so I hope you can recognize it from the game:D

I also made a small animation of the thing, which took me a day and a half to render on my puny 4770K /0/

hoooly sh*t thats awesome! nice job man! i really wish i could do this! is there a free program that i can download that will let me make 3d...stuff? with a tutorial for newbies maybe? of course i dont mean stuff like this(not this good and advanced i get that its very hard and takes lots of time to learn but still i wana at least make something :P)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

all that renderin'

Yeah, took a bit longer that I liked:D

Now import it.

Anyhow good job.

Import it into what? :D

Very nice.

As a web/UI designer, the things people make in 3D apps have always made me a little jealous...

Just get startet with it:D Learning by doing:)

You should mail them to respawn you will istanstly have a new job

Hah, I cant find any contact info to them. Would have loved to show them the pics.

hoooly sh*t thats awesome! nice job man! i really wish i could do this! is there a free program that i can download that will let me make 3d...stuff? with a tutorial for newbies maybe? of course i dont mean stuff like this(not this good and advanced i get that its very hard and takes lots of time to learn but still i wana at least make something :P)

You can always try out google sketchup. It is free, and easy to use + there is a huge amount of guides to it on youtube.

Wow, very cool! Good job.

Thanks man!

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Awesome work, you definitely have some skill there, I'd mail it in + @them on twitter with it.

Awesome work, you definitely have some skill there, I'd mail it in + @them on twitter with it.

Thanks man! I just emailed them:)

Hah thanks man. Cant belive I missed that -___-

Can I get you to edit your post so that you are not quoting all of the pictures?

Thanks man! I just emailed them:)

Hah thanks man. Cant belive I missed that -___-

Can I get you to edit your post so that you are not quoting all of the pictures?

sorry fixed it

Just get startet with it:D Learning by doing:)

I can't even force myself to focus enough to learn PHP... you think I have the attention span to learn a 3D app? lol

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Import it into what? :D

Into titan fall of course, all though as far as i know titan fall isn't that mod friendly.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

I can't even force myself to focus enough to learn PHP... you think I have the attention span to learn a 3D app? lol

Then you do not want to learn it enough:P

Into titan fall of course, all though as far as i know titan fall isn't that mod friendly.

I do not even think Project N.V. would be able to run the game with a model this detailed :D

Then you do not want to learn it enough:P

Exactly. I said I was jealous that you could do it... I didn't say I was willing to exchange my laziness to learn.  ;)