USB drive to keep on keychain

Kimpan

Context:

I work as a teacher.

There are some software I use on various devices which I want to install on a USB. These are extremely light programs. I also have a tendency to find amazing lesson plans or content which I can use for future lessons but lose them. Again, these are files that are small. I have most of this on my Google drive, however, with my co-workers being fairly old, they get confused when I logout from their accounts to use mine on their computers. Also, Wifi can be troublesome in some classrooms. 

I simply want to create a database for myself that I can use around hardcore boomers no matter where I am. That I also cannot forget to bring around. 

I don't really care about storage size nor speed. 

It needs to be easy to detatch from my keychain. There are lots of times where I need to lend out my keychain to students / co-workers that needs to open grouprooms or storages. I don't want to have to detatch the USB if that happens. However, I have considered using a carbine hook for that. 

It also needs to small enough to not bother me but be there when I need it. 

From my own research, the Samsung BAR plus looks like a great option. But before I decide, I though I would check with the community if there are options I haven't found or solutions that might be better. 

If there is any way to somehow password protect it, it would be amazing, in case it got stolen. 

38 minutes ago, realshmalex said:

Another good option and it has password security, not sure about samsung bar

The SanDisk looks to be in plastic and the bar in metal. Would believe the Bar would last longer no?