Thought i should share this:

DarrenP

This disgusts me more than anything. Please discuss:

Basically this guy was begging for money through youtube on an Indiegogo campaign so he could get a new Mac Pro... 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Ive seen this before i hate this guy but for some reason people helped him like wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has been posted before.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Yeah... No.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

So?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

So what? he was asking for money and people gave it to him. Linus asked for money and we gave it to him and his team. I never saw this before but he has 100k subs, so it's not to hard to imagine he could get enough money for a mac pro. I don't even understand where the problem is. It's not like he is lying or something.

Re post

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not like he's trying to swindle anyone. You can either decide to contribute or not. All he's doing is asking, and that's only if you watch the video.

I need to take a shower after watching that.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

wow I should make a youtube account and get tons of subscribers and ask for money for certain things.

I am not even being sarcastic if people wanna give me their money I will take it.. the only problem is getting that many subscribers who would actually donate. Props to him for having enough subscribers to actually make money off that video.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

wow I should make a youtube account and get tons of subscribers and ask for money for certain things.

I am not even being sarcastic if people wanna give me their money I will take it.. the only problem is getting that many subscribers who would actually donate. Props to him for having enough subscribers to actually make money off that video.

Yeah it's old and he actually has the Mac now.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yeah it's old and he actually has the Mac now.

lucky dude. But he did do the work to get those subscribers.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

He looks stoned...

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS: