5.25 bay to 3.25 bay 80mm Fan

Great_Dane22

I am building a unraid and i bought a flexiDOCK MB830SP-B to convert an old dell T3620 case to hold 3, 18 tb hard-drives has a  3pin 12v fan on the back.  I wanted to replace with a higher cfm fan so i purchased a   Noctua NF-R8 redux-1800, High Performance Cooling Fan, 3-Pin, 1800 RPM (80 MM) but it has a SSO bearing with a magnet will that affect my hard-drives being mounted near them i  am probably paranoid but figured theirs some experts here it Says NAS replacement but i always keep magnets away from hard rives by default.  and its mounted directly on the back

32 minutes ago, Great_Dane22 said:

I am building a unraid and i bought a flexiDOCK MB830SP-B to convert an old dell T3620 case to hold 3, 18 tb hard-drives has a  3pin 12v fan on the back.  I wanted to replace with a higher cfm fan so i purchased a   Noctua NF-R8 redux-1800, High Performance Cooling Fan, 3-Pin, 1800 RPM (80 MM) but it has a SSO bearing with a magnet will that affect my hard-drives being mounted near them i  am probably paranoid but figured theirs some experts here it Says NAS replacement but i always keep magnets away from hard rives by default.  and its mounted directly on the back

all motors have magnets in it...

hdd have magnets in it...

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links