Coolant replacement

Milky Karcher

I have a SilentiumPC navis 240mm liquid cooler its about 2 years old and i noticed that there is way more of a sloshing sound than when it used to be new. It seems to have a fill port with a proper screw on cap, do you have any advice on how to change out the coolant and bleed the air?

P.s. i was also thinking about splicing into the tubes and adding a gpu block but im not sure if 240mm is enough and if the pump wont be powerfull enough.

1 minute ago, Milky Karcher said:

I have a SilentiumPC navis 240mm liquid cooler its about 2 years old and i noticed that there is way more of a sloshing sound than when it used to be new. It seems to have a fill port with a proper screw on cap, do you have any advice on how to change out the coolant and bleed the air?

A picture of said fill port would be helpful, what happens when you open it tho?

2 minutes ago, Milky Karcher said:

P.s. i was also thinking about splicing into the tubes and adding a gpu block but im not sure if 240mm is enough and if the pump wont be powerfull enough.

At that point you might aswell turn it into a custom loop, and no i dont think 240mm is enough to cool a cpu and gpu, its possible but i dont reccomend turning an aio into a custom loop, not to mention the hassle of doing so

14 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

A picture of said fill port would be helpful, what happens when you open it tho?

At that point you might aswell turn it into a custom loop, and no i dont think 240mm is enough to cool a cpu and gpu, its possible but i dont reccomend turning an aio into a custom loop, not to mention the hassle of doing so

its just a regular screw on cap secured with a warranty sticker