4k on TV looks better than 4k on PC.

Reveem

I got a 4K TV recently and wanted to hook it up to my PC to watch movies and TV. I have changed the resolution settings and such to be 4k on my PC and it looks pretty good but I noticed that the TV just base netflix looks better than on my PC, why is that? How can I fix it, and what could be causing the issue? I checked and it does use different picture settings but both are the same. 
I have this HDMI cable from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZVCKBFL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Doubtful it’s the cable.  Hdmi is digital for one thing so a cable meets spec or it doesn’t.  If it doesn’t it doesn’t work, and if it does it works and does nothing else.  Not knowing what kind of machine you are using ignoring even the model of th tv or the monitor means it’s impossible to answer this question though this same problem occurs if the other stuff isn’t mentioned too.  The cable is more or less the only part that can’t have any real effect.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

If you use Netflix on Chrome or Firefox the answer is simple: Your resolution is capped to 720p or 1080p. To get 4K content on PC you need to use a browser that supports it like Edge or use the Microsoft Store Netflix app.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

4 hours ago, Reveem said:

I got a 4K TV recently and wanted to hook it up to my PC to watch movies and TV. I have changed the resolution settings and such to be 4k on my PC and it looks pretty good but I noticed that the TV just base netflix looks better than on my PC, why is that? How can I fix it, and what could be causing the issue? I checked and it does use different picture settings but both are the same. 
I have this HDMI cable from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZVCKBFL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

You have to be more spesific, it could be a lot of reason. 

1. Like other people said, Netflix is very picky on Windows, you have to have everything right to get it to display 4k. If you watched it on a browser it will just be capped at 720p, if you use app but don't meet all of their requirement (of which there are many) it will be capped at 1080p. Only if you use app and meet every of their single requirement will you have 4k on Netflix on Windows, chances are you won't even then.

2. TV do image processing that help improve the quality of a streaming service. Some of them have pretty good 60hz upscaling AI and that alone can make the image looks very different (not necessarily better) and some have other similar features that help improve the image quality. 

3. Does your TV support HDR? HDR is on by default in a lot of TV models and with good HDR hardware to support it, an HDR image on TV will simply look better than SDR on most (if not all) monitors

The first point is the likely culprint though, if you really want 4k Netflix on monitor, your best bet is to get a Chromecast or a similar device with TV OS that most streaming apps support 4k natively.

Yea, after extensive research I learned this. The TV does output 4k when connected atleast watching videos, I watched the Intel's Extreme Tech Upgrade videos with my girlfriend and it was CLEAR 4k. So after extensive research, I purchased and downloaded HEVC Video Extensions. I checked NVIDIA Control Panel and the Insignia TV I am using is  HDCP Capable, but Idk about the 2.2. The TV is indeed HDR, and it is enabled in the windows settings. My download speed is 290.88 MBPS, I have an Intel I9 10850k and an RTX 2070, so I match those requirements. Tried in Edge and get 720p, tried the app and 1080p, I dont know what else requirements I could be missing.

Edit: Also for what you said about the chromecast or TV OS, this does have that, I just wanted to be able to watch movies while working since I work at home and I wanted the sound not to be blaring through the speakers so I could just use my wireless headphones