Connecting 10 ARGB Fans with a 5-1 splitter?

Hi everyone

I'm currently moving my rig into a new case, the Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo. I've purchased 7 'Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo' Along with the extra 3 fans that come with the Cooler Master AIO that I purchased.

Now, I am trying to find a way to get all those 10 fans connected to the ARGB header on my motherboard.

I've purchased myself one of these: https://www.scorptec.com.au/product/cooling/accessories/83755-mfx-awhn-1nnn5-r1?gclid=Cj0KCQiAjJOQBhCkARIsAEKMtO3wIfjF5G5Sq-pktkch0Nly-lcx1sxnsEfKXRwQaVMvguhos8PdYS4aAv5FEALw_wcB

I'm wondering if taking each split end (in 3s) and plugging it to one end of that 5-1 splitter, will it overload the single ARGB header? Or will that single splitter into the ARGB header be able to handle all 10 fans coming into it at once?

I've attached a diagram to show what I intend to attempt, although need some advice!

Thank you in advanced!

RGB Diagram.jpg

Uhhh seems abit sketchy, like any power connector id assume theres a limit for it so have a look at what amperage it can deliver and how much the rgbs on your fans consume amperage wise, itll either just current limit or you go over the safe limit, in some cases youll be fine but that depends on if your board is trash or good build quality wise cause overload it too much and you may blow a fuse so the header doesnt work anymore

Could you tell what board you are using and how many argb headers it has?

If you motherboard is high quality the best that can happen is that all your fans light up very dim or not at all.

The worst that can happen is that the load put on the single header will heat up and start frying electrical components that are getting too hot.