Most Underrated Linux Distro

I've been using linux for around 10+ years now, I've daily drove every main branch of Linux (Debian, Ubuntu Fedora, Arch) except for OpenSuse. So a little while ago I decided to give it a try, idk why I never really considered it before, just overlooked it I guess. But the more I've been using it the more I wonder how this distro doesn't get a lot more attention.

• There's a Rolling Release (Tumbleweed) similar to arch except the packages are more thoroughly tested, making it a lot more stable to use as a daily driver. And also the traditional release (Leap) which gets a minor release at least once a year if you need something a lot more stable or just want less updates, which IMO is much more usable than Debian Stable for a daily driver.
  • There's YaST which is like control panel in Windows so for a lot of things, you don't need to use a terminal (Linus complained about this).
  • There's also BTRFS as the default filesystem and Snapper which automatically takes snapshots of the filesystem, So if you install/change something and your system breaks (Linus did this), you can just rollback to the last snapshot on boot, which is amazing.
  • If you choose KDE as the DE, OpenSuse has an option to open Dolphin as SuperUser (Linus complained about this).聽

I know the Ubuntu-based distros get a ton of attention and the Arch user base is extremely vocal, I just wanted to bring attention to this lesser known distro because there's so many QoL features and It's rarely mentioned and almost all the big linux youtubers don't really even talk about it. I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts聽馃檪

Ah yes,

I genuinely liked OpenSUSE when I tried it.... with the exception of all the green, but otherwise it was nice.

Also fun fact: it's pronounced Open - Soo- sah, they made聽 a whole video about it:

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

@J-from-Nucleon aaww man you made me go down a rabbit hole after watching that one 馃ぃ

current main system: as of 1st Jan 2023

motherboard : Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

ram : 16Gig Corsair Vengeance 3600mhz

Video Card : RX 550 4 GIG

Monitor: BENQ 21 inch

The most underrated "distro" (are four syllables really too much? ...) is Void, in my opinion.

Write in C.