RC cars/boats/planes/helicopter

Solrix

I wanted to see who on this fourm was into RC vehicles. I personally have a brushless traxxes rustler (Its broken at the moment) 

A Team Associated 1/18 scale RC18B2

A Team Losi micro t

And a small helicopter i forgot the name of. 

Its been awhile since i have played with any of them but im planning on pulling them back out again and messing around with them.

So does anyone else have any R/C vehicles they would like to share?

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

I have a Traxxas E-Revo brushless that will do 60MPH, a Traxxas Jato Nitro R/C with 2 gear transmission

and as of now I'm going to have a small funds portion for a brushless catamaran boat.

Sweet. I forgot to mention i have a traxxes revo but it needs alot of work. 

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

Does a New Bright RC count? xD

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I had a really big rc model of the german battleship Bismarck. But nowadays i don't have any rc vehicles  

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Does a New Bright RC count

Its a RC so why not

Its a RC so why not

Yeah, but it died a fiery death after a wall collision.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I have a pretty large plane that I flew with my son once and before I could take the controls from him it crashed into a school yard fence. I keep meaning to buy replacement parts for it but never do. I also am into launching rockets but haven't done that in awhile. As for rc cars, boats and helicopters well I have tried to fly cheap rc helicopters with no luck whatsoever and as for rc boats well we had a cheap one we used to go through the Great Lakes replica water display near our waterfront area in this town and also used it at a big man made pond near what used to be a rich person's subdivision but really haven't used rc boats too much. In regards to rc cars over my lifetime I have had maybe three with the last one being a present for my son's cat giving it something to chase around as people used it but it got damaged before the cat even got it for Christmas. I have yet to repair the plastic spoiler for it. I also have a very large RC monster truck and have used it on occasion but the frustrating thing is the battery doesn't last long. You are lucky to get 25 minutes of action out of this thing. It was bought at Toys R Us and is their brand for rc toys. I forget the name of it but it doesn't matter really. It just points to the fact that pretty much all of my rc toys have been cheap and of poor quality and while I wish I had better rc toys I can't afford them. I also really should never have gotten the rc plane as I didn't have a good place to fly it. It went way too fast to be flying it in a school yard or park especially since I was new to the hobby and needed to learn to fly this properly first. I have heard of rc clubs around here but the prices to fly things at their field is just too costly for me.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I have a pretty large plane that I flew with my son once and before I could take the controls from him it crashed into a school yard fence. I keep meaning to buy replacement parts for it but never do. I also am into launching rockets but haven't done that in awhile. As for rc cars, boats and helicopters well I have tried to fly cheap rc helicopters with no luck whatsoever and as for rc boats well we had a cheap one we used to go through the Great Lakes replica water display near our waterfront area in this town and also used it at a big man made pond near what used to be a rich person's subdivision but really haven't used rc boats too much. In regards to rc cars over my lifetime I have had maybe three with the last one being a present for my son's cat giving it something to chase around as people used it but it got damaged before the cat even got it for Christmas. I have yet to repair the plastic spoiler for it. I also have a very large RC monster truck and have used it on occasion but the frustrating thing is the battery doesn't last long. You are lucky to get 25 minutes of action out of this thing. It was bought at Toys R Us and is their brand for rc toys. I forget the name of it but it doesn't matter really. It just points to the fact that pretty much all of my rc toys have been cheap and of poor quality and while I wish I had better rc toys I can't afford them. I also really should never have gotten the rc plane as I didn't have a good place to fly it. It went way too fast to be flying it in a school yard or park especially since I was new to the hobby and needed to learn to fly this properly first. I have heard of rc clubs around here but the prices to fly things at their field is just too costly for me.

Ain't got no time fo that shit.

I have a Traxxas Revo 3.3 that I just blew the idler needle out of and a Traxxas Stampede 2wd with a castle creations sidewinder v2 5700kv motor. The stampede is in pieces because the motor breaks all plastic in the driveline. I am looking into a Losi XXX-SCT atm though. 

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Have 3 ancient 70's or 80s hobby grade rc cars. none work currently. have a helicopter that has a small camera, and a small 100$ quadcopter. that thing is cheap, but it flies in the wind like a champ

Traxxes stampede

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."