Mooka rd-823 projector stuck on sync screen!

Turboswordsman

Good day everyone! Hope you are all doing well. I have a mooka projector for a theater set up and one of my friends did something to it and now it’s stuck on this screen. I haven’t had this happen before and I don’t have access to the actual controller, so I browser around on google and found nothing! Not even a manual. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this screen? Thank you so much for your time!

8714F718-98CC-44E9-B1A4-FC2BAE0F53AA.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Turboswordsman said:

Good day everyone! Hope you are all doing well. I have a mooka projector for a theater set up and one of my friends did something to it and now it’s stuck on this screen. I haven’t had this happen before and I don’t have access to the actual controller, so I browser around on google and found nothing! Not even a manual. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this screen? Thank you so much for your time!

8714F718-98CC-44E9-B1A4-FC2BAE0F53AA.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So there is a remote, but you don’t have one?  Is it infra red or radio? 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

14 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

So there is a remote, but you don’t have one?  Is it infra red or radio? 

Yes there is a remote but I lost it unfortunately.. it was an infra red remote 

• 1 month later...

Hey I’m having the same problem did you find away to fix it … if so plz help 

image.jpg

Hey I’m having the same problem did you find away to fix it … if so plz help 

image.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 5:26 PM, Turboswordsman said:

Yes there is a remote but I lost it unfortunately.. it was an infra red remote 

Good news then.  Most infra red systems us IrDA (which is a bit like wifi for infrared) so there’s a spitting chance you could just buy a generic remote and type in a code and it works.   If not contacting the manufacturer to find out what codes they used for what might allow you to program a generic remote to work. IR remotes are just infra red lightbulbs that flash on and off in a specific sequence. If your infra red sensor is good this sounds wrangleable to me.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

7 minutes ago, UNKNOWN_12-3 said:

mooka is a terrible ass product

A terrible ass name anyway.  Sounds like a canned coffee drink with a lot of milk in it.