Ryzen Build With 32Gb of Ram With 15.9 Gb Available

I have a Ryzen 5 2600, Corsair Vengence 3200 2x16 Gb ram, MSI 1650 GPU, and a 750W PSU. I have switched cases and went from an ATX motherboard to a Mini-ITX motherboard in a new case. After switching to the new motherboard, am ASROCk B450 Gaming ITX/ac, I went into task manager and windows only displays 16Gb of ram available out of 32Gb being seen. I checked the BIOS (currently updated to the most recent update at the time of writing) and it shows both sticks being read correctly. I saw on another forum on here that I should check CPU-Z and HWInfo. After checking both of these, CPU-Z shows the full 32Gb, but HWInfo only shows the 15Gb of physical ram available total between what is being used and what is still available. I have also tested both ram sticks individually in the ram slots on the motherboard and one of the slots does not allow the system to boot up. I am guessing that this means it's a motherboard issue with a broken ram slot? 

Just seems odd that the system still recognizes the full 32Gb when it doesn't work?

I've seen this before. Usually the solution is to reseat the memory or swap the slots the memory currently is in, sometimes also blowing the memory slots out with some compressed air in case there's a little bit of dust in them. If that doesn't work, then maybe start thinking something is broken, but 9 times out of 10 the memory just needs a reseat. You can have good enough contact that it detects the SPD and the RAM stick in the system, but not good enough contact that the memory is readable by Windows. 

10 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

I've seen this before. Usually the solution is to reseat the memory or swap the slots the memory currently is in, sometimes also blowing the memory slots out with some compressed air in case there's a little bit of dust in them. If that doesn't work, then maybe start thinking something is broken, but 9 times out of 10 the memory just needs a reseat. You can have good enough contact that it detects the SPD and the RAM stick in the system, but not good enough contact that the memory is readable by Windows. 

I have probably pulled them out 5-6 times already testing each stick in each ram slot (2 on the motherboard) but I have not tried compressed air.

14 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

I have probably pulled them out 5-6 times already testing each stick in each ram slot (2 on the motherboard) but I have not tried compressed air.

I just realized that my ram is actually Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400 C16 2x16, could this be the issue according to ASROCK's website? Does the size mean the max size per stick or the total size allowed?

Screenshot (45).png