Looking for recommendations on what i should upgrade.

Jappen

Hey guys here are my specs

Cpu: 5600x with stock cooler 

Gpu: 3070 TI Gaming x Trio

Motherboard : Tuf gaming B550M plus wifi 

Ram: G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 CL14 QC - 32GB

Storage  : Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB M.2 SSD and Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD

PSU : Corsair 1050 Watt ( i dont remember the model number, i bought it years ago.

Looking for recommendations on how i can upgrade this pc for better performance in gaming. 

pc.jpg

1 minute ago, Jappen said:

Storage  : Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB M.2 SSD and Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD

PSU : Corsair 1050 Watt ( i dont remember the model number, i bought it years ago.

Looking for recommendations on how i can upgrade this pc for better performance in gaming. 

pc.jpg

That's a pretty solid build.

What games are currently giving you trouble?

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

It really isn't worth it to upgrade anything in your build. You could however do something like Getting a bettwer monitor, or keyboard, or even a better chair!

The only thing I could possible think of upgrading in you build itself if the CPU cooler. The stock Ryzen one is buns. you could get a solid tower cooler for not too much. 

I recently used this one in an ITX Build and it has been working great to cool a 5600x https://www.newegg.com/zalman-10x-performa-black-10x-series/p/13C-0007-001M2?Item=9SIABW9ENH0061

Also switching to an open front case like the Corsair 4000D Airflow might get you better thermals. It looks like you have a solid front right now.

G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 CL14 QC - 32GB

Are you running these at their rated speed? That is did you enable DOCP in BIOS?

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

22 hours ago, mr fobs said:

It really isn't worth it to upgrade anything in your build. You could however do something like Getting a bettwer monitor, or keyboard, or even a better chair!

The only thing I could possible think of upgrading in you build itself if the CPU cooler. The stock Ryzen one is buns. you could get a solid tower cooler for not too much. 

I recently used this one in an ITX Build and it has been working great to cool a 5600x https://www.newegg.com/zalman-10x-performa-black-10x-series/p/13C-0007-001M2?Item=9SIABW9ENH0061

Also switching to an open front case like the Corsair 4000D Airflow might get you better thermals. It looks like you have a solid front right now.

Are you running these at their rated speed? That is did you enable DOCP in BIOS?

I have enabled DOCP in bios. Thermals are not really an issue atm, cpu is steady at 75 degrees celsius with an overclock enabled while gaming. But i will consider getting a tower cooler, when summer arrives and my room gets hotter. Thanks for the reply 🙂 

Edit: i have the Phanteks Eclipse P400A RGB Black case that has a mesh frontpanel. Got a great review from gamers nexus. 

22 hours ago, Founders said:

Solid build, maybe some sleeved PSU extensions from CableMod and a better CPU cooler.  

I had not thought about sleeved extensions, that would make the pc more sexy 😍

22 hours ago, Tech87 said:

That's a pretty solid build.

What games are currently giving you trouble?

having trouble hitting 144 fps in games like Battlefield 2042. Kinda annoying when that game was the reason i decided to build my pc 😞 

23 minutes ago, Jappen said:

Edit: i have the Phanteks Eclipse P400A RGB Black case that has a mesh frontpanel. Got a great review from gamers nexus. 

I made a build using that case, and was very impressed.

The build quality is fantastic, it has great fan and rad compatibility, and it has awesome cooling.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

22 hours ago, Jappen said:

pc.jpg

Overclock ram to 4000 cl14 w 1.4-1.5v as that is def b die cause cl14 timings

Consider an upgrade to a 5800x

Otherwise looks ok