Merch not deliverd

Go to solution Solved by AndreiArgeanu,

It's probably best to assume your order dissapeared. Try to issue a chargeback with your bank if you can. Visa at least provides some information on this. Given that you've already tried to contact the seller

https://www.visa.co.uk/how-you-pay-matters/chargeback-purchase-disputes.html

image.thumb.png.9ccac6dbc29d4f5932567387fa427ef1.png

The bank I'm with does help with this. Your bank website should have a similar page on this. Contact them as soon as you can and explain the whole situation in full. It shouldn't matter whether it's a debit or credit card, although it may be easier to get the money back if you used a credit card for the purchase.

image.png.7c34025bf1ddacb7631b69d7d61d7dd1.png

Edit: it's extremely annoying that LTT looks to have worse customer service and longer shipping times than random sellers on Aliexpress, I've had far better experiences in over a dozen orders even with items that were like 1$ than you seem to have had with the LTT store. I'm assumming and hopping that this is just a one off case like it is with many companies and I hope that your issue gets sorted either by LMG or your bank.

Hi,

Me and my friend orderd:

1 mystery t-shirt and 2 processor t-shirts.

We placed our order 10/27/2021 and shipped to the Netherlands.

The tracing information says its available on a pick-up point but it never came throug.

Can you guys help me us find out what went wrong?

Our order nr is: ORDER #203993

Thanks in advance

unknown.png

Send a message to support@lttstore.com   They're currently backlogged with a large volume of support requests at the moment so please be patient but they will be able to help you out. Check to see if you have any other emails with shipping information (tracking number) that you can check to see the status of your package through the courier.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Due to EU changing package border control, it might be still held by customs. I would contact customs and ask them about it too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 1 month later...

On 1/15/2022 at 10:19 PM, Spotty said:

Send a message to support@lttstore.com   They're currently backlogged with a large volume of support requests at the moment so please be patient but they will be able to help you out. Check to see if you have any other emails with shipping information (tracking number) that you can check to see the status of your package through the courier.

On 1/16/2022 at 12:14 PM, LogicalDrm said:

Due to EU changing package border control, it might be still held by customs. I would contact customs and ask them about it too.

We contacted the email address 3 months ago but never received an answer. Also, we still haven't received our package.

The site said it was released by customs, but then the package vanished.

How can we resolve this? Our email is not being answered.

Please help asap.

3 minutes ago, JustBoyke said:

We contacted the email address 3 months ago but never received an answer. Also, we still haven't received our package.

Please help asap.

The forums do not provide customer support for lttstore. Forum staff are not LTT staff. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

It's probably best to assume your order dissapeared. Try to issue a chargeback with your bank if you can. Visa at least provides some information on this. Given that you've already tried to contact the seller

https://www.visa.co.uk/how-you-pay-matters/chargeback-purchase-disputes.html

image.thumb.png.9ccac6dbc29d4f5932567387fa427ef1.png

The bank I'm with does help with this. Your bank website should have a similar page on this. Contact them as soon as you can and explain the whole situation in full. It shouldn't matter whether it's a debit or credit card, although it may be easier to get the money back if you used a credit card for the purchase.

image.png.7c34025bf1ddacb7631b69d7d61d7dd1.png

Edit: it's extremely annoying that LTT looks to have worse customer service and longer shipping times than random sellers on Aliexpress, I've had far better experiences in over a dozen orders even with items that were like 1$ than you seem to have had with the LTT store. I'm assumming and hopping that this is just a one off case like it is with many companies and I hope that your issue gets sorted either by LMG or your bank.

4 hours ago, JustBoyke said:

That's atrocious...

Sounds like LMG doesn't want to pony up the money to pay for employees to support their store. I agree with the above poster in pursuing a chargeback for fraudulent activity.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

5 hours ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Sadly it is almost becoming a meme at this point. They said it was due to the holidays, but it's now mid-march. 

5 hours ago, JustBoyke said:

Please help asap.

Contact lttstore.com support again. Contact their shipping company (Wizmo) who has the tracking details. And contact your local customs who know to which handler the package was given.

We on the forums cannot help you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv