Out of Stock.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

3 hours ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

Wow, in 9 hours.

*eyeroll* indeed. whowouldhavethunk 🙂

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

On 1/13/2022 at 1:32 PM, FIXXX said:

*eyeroll* indeed. whowouldhavethunk 🙂

I've found the AMD cards are in stock pretty regularly if you have a Microcenter near you. AMD cards have been pretty "easy"  (perhaps "easier" is a better word) to obtain for a little while. nVidia cards are still tough. However I've noticed on eBay, cards that used to sell pretty much immediately, aren't if the seller is new, or the the seller opened them. If the card isn't sealed it can sit for a while, even though it's cheaper than many on there. I think that's a sign things are starting to change. I'm also pretty routinely seeing cards pop up as well on say the Zotac Store, if you don't mind the "slowest" of the RTX cards (and most expensive?).

7 hours ago, OhioYJ said:

I've found the AMD cards are in stock pretty regularly if you have a Microcenter near you. AMD cards have been pretty "easy"  (perhaps "easier" is a better word) to obtain for a little while. nVidia cards are still tough. However I've noticed on eBay, cards that used to sell pretty much immediately, aren't if the seller is new, or the the seller opened them. If the card isn't sealed it can sit for a while, even though it's cheaper than many on there. I think that's a sign things are starting to change. I'm also pretty routinely seeing cards pop up as well on say the Zotac Store, if you don't mind the "slowest" of the RTX cards (and most expensive?).

A slow RTX card is still leagues better than anything people are still forced to hold on to.

1 hour ago, FIXXX said:

A slow RTX card is still leagues better than anything people are still forced to hold on to.

Very true. I very routinely see their (Zotac) 3080 TIs and 3070 TIs. I've  been looking for a 3080 and their 3080 TI is pretty routinely in stock. However $2000 USD, for the slowest version, and limited to 350 watts, made me hesitant. It's in stock actually as I type this though (So is the 3070 TI, $1170).

"In stock' doesn't mean it's made avaialable for the wider public - only to the miners since normal people won't accept to pay almost double the price.

4 hours ago, FIXXX said:

"In stock' doesn't mean it's made avaialable for the wider public - only to the miners since normal people won't accept to pay almost double the price.

You can add it your cart and check out? I started to once, and hesitated, and started to do some research (I've always bought EVGA GPUs). That's when I found out Zotac seems to be slow on updates, was slower than other RTX cards, and was definitely more expensive.  Though it doesn't help the only models they tend to have are their top of the line models. Since it let me get that far though, and calculated shipping / tax and such, unless they were going to cancel after it was placed, I'm assuming it would go through. This morning they have 3090, 3080 TI, and 3070 TI s in stock. I ended up finding a FTW3, so I'm glad I didn't jump on it anyways.

5 hours ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

At least this is fine enough! It's 20-ish % better than a 1070 which was around this price 5 years ago. Thanks for posting!

3 hours ago, FIXXX said:

At least this is fine enough! It's 20-ish % better than a 1070 which was around this price 5 years ago. Thanks for posting!

No problem! I am always glad to help! Yeah, this will most likely be the best deal you can find for a GPU at MSRP.

how are you doing today

The MSRP of the RX 6600 is $329... 

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

3 minutes ago, soundlogic said:

The MSRP of the RX 6600 is $329... 

That’s why I put the OEM’s MSRP. It’s MSI’s MSRP for this specific GPU model.

how are you doing today

• 2 weeks later...

how does this compare to 1050/1080 ti?  There isn't much information here

4 hours ago, weeblesEru said:

how does this compare to 1050/1080 ti?  There isn't much information here

The 1050 Ti is way slower, but the 1080 Ti is slightly faster.

how are you doing today

On 1/13/2022 at 5:54 AM, FIXXX said:

Out of Stock.

There is another listing for $519 (US) only 50$ markup, if I had the money and the need I would 100% go for it.

Oh, also I'm stupid, MSRP is $330

Edited by DANK_AS_gay
I'm stupid

• 3 weeks later...