Please help!

I bought this board brand new and I have no idea why it’s doing this, I’ve cleared the cmos, I’ve removed the battery and that seemed to reset something but the board is still doing this.

E472EBE7-90AB-4760-B3F3-EF9B19485AB5.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Devonte188 said:

I bought this board brand new

can you share a parts list, ideally with pcpartpicker.com?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

can you share a parts list, ideally with pcpartpicker.com?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BJRybh

this is as close to it as i can get the sata ssd is an intel one but i did not pay nearly that much for it, also i should mention i had a ASROCK board before this one and that worked fine 

15 minutes ago, Devonte188 said:

this is as close to it as i can get the sata ssd is an intel one but i did not pay nearly that much for it, also i should mention i had a ASROCK board before this one and that worked fine 

Why do you have 28GB of memory? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 hours ago, Devonte188 said:

This parts list says 16GB of ram. But, that bios screen from your original post says 28,000 MB (28GB). Are you mixing extra ram in that's not on this part list?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

10 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

This parts list says 16GB of ram. But, that bios screen from your original post says 28,000 MB (28GB). Are you mixing extra ram in that's not on this part list?

i forgot to add a 8gb and a 4gb they are all the same brand and everything worked fine in my old board, I've tried running in dual channel single channel etc.

On 1/15/2022 at 2:02 PM, zogthegreat said:

Have you tried running memtest to eliminate your memory as the problem?

Hi, thank you all for assisting! I have contact ASUS and they said that I got a defect, they apologized, and amazon gave me a gift card and ASUS gave me an upgraded board for the same price as the defective. Thank you, this community is pretty helpful. 😊