How long do I need to wait for a reply from the store?

TattooPhreak

So I ordered my nephew a banana for scale for Christmas. He loves LTT and I knew he'd love to have something that's shown on the show. So I placed the order hoping there would be enough time for it to arrive for Christmas, and I ended up having to PayPal my sister some money so she could go buy him something else because it never arrived. When I checked the tracking history, the order arrived at the post office and got sent right back to the origin destination with no delivery attempt made. I've emailed support 2 weeks ago and still haven't had a reply. I'm sure they have a backlog because of the busy holiday season, but how long do I have to wait? I have no idea if the label got ripped or something and they didn't know where to deliver it or what,  I live in England now, so I can't exactly go and stop by the post office in the middle of Idaho and ask what happened .. This year my nephew didn't get the present I wanted him to have, and I'm down the money for it, and can't even get a reply from support.

Also why isn't there a ticketing system so we can track the progress of our issues?

Screenshot_20220110_113610.jpg

No idea what the wait time is. From what I've heard they're pretty heavily backlogged on support tickets at the moment after the holiday rush and staff taking time off for the holidays. There's a notice up on the top of the lttstore.com page warning that support requests will take longer than usual.

Linus also discussed it on the WAN show this week. 1h 23m mark

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

"2021-12-24 2:44 AM

ARRIVAL AT UNIT"

Sounds like it got sent to the wrong address. Unless "ARRIVAL AT UNIT" means something else? Not American, so I only use occasional amount of USPS. If anyone that uses their service more often knows what this particular entry means, maybe that can shed some light, since it was the last entry before Return to Sender.

Also what was the origin location of the package? Did it ship out of a US Warehouse or a Canadian one?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

11 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

"2021-12-24 2:44 AM

ARRIVAL AT UNIT"

Sounds like it got sent to the wrong address. Unless "ARRIVAL AT UNIT" means something else? Not American, so I only use occasional amount of USPS. If anyone that uses their service more often knows what this particular entry means, maybe that can shed some light, since it was the last entry before Return to Sender.

Also what was the origin location of the package? Did it ship out of a US Warehouse or a Canadian one?

According to google it means it arrived at the first or final post office for dispatch:

“Arrived at unit” means that the mail has arrived at the first postal station where it will be processed and sent out for further dispatch.

The fact that it arrived there and was rejected makes me think something happened with the address because the best I can tell 'UCON ID' is either short for unconfirmed ID, or more likely UCON ID is just the place it was marked for return.

Edit:

OP, is there any reason code given for return to sender by chance?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

29 minutes ago, Lurick said:

According to google it means it arrived at the first or final post office for dispatch:

“Arrived at unit” means that the mail has arrived at the first postal station where it will be processed and sent out for further dispatch.

The fact that it arrived there and was rejected makes me think something happened with the address because the best I can tell 'UCON ID' is either short for unconfirmed ID, or more likely UCON ID is just the place it was marked for return.

Edit:

OP, is there any reason code given for return to sender by chance?

The fact that this is supposed to be the final office before dispatch to delivery definitely suggests to me that the address was wrong somehow (either mistyped, entered incorrectly by OP, or the label damaged and wasn't clearly readable).

The OP lives in England - the final delivery should not be a random post office in Ucon, Idaho.

OP, did you ship this item to your home in England? Or directly to your nephew's? If so, do they live in the US? (No need for specifics, since I'm assuming he's a minor).

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

15 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

The fact that this is supposed to be the final office before dispatch to delivery definitely suggests to me that the address was wrong somehow (either mistyped, entered incorrectly by OP, or the label damaged and wasn't clearly readable).

The OP lives in England - the final delivery should not be a random post office in Ucon, Idaho.

OP, did you ship this item to your home in England? Or directly to your nephew's? If so, do they live in the US? (No need for specifics, since I'm assuming he's a minor).

Ucon is the town in the state of Idaho where my sister lives, the Ucon, ID unit would be the post office. The address is fine, and I don't type it, it's auto-filled by chrome, and the same address I've used to send her stuff for the last 20 years that I've lived in England. My only guess is a damaged label. My sister's gift got delivered on the same day, with the same address.

The problem now, is what do I do? Just sit and wait for a reply from support? For how long? Ever?

14 minutes ago, TattooPhreak said:

Ucon is the town in the state of Idaho where my sister lives, the Ucon, ID unit would be the post office. The address is fine, and I don't type it, it's auto-filled by chrome, and the same address I've used to send her stuff for the last 20 years that I've lived in England. My only guess is a damaged label. My sister's gift got delivered on the same day, with the same address.

Hmm I see - so it made it into the destination City.

What's curious to me is that a delivery attempt was never even made. That tells me that the package itself was somehow not suitable for delivery. Perhaps they couldn't locate the address (even if your sister regularly gets mail, this can on occasion happen), or perhaps the address on the label was damaged or made obscure.

14 minutes ago, TattooPhreak said:

The problem now, is what do I do? Just sit and wait for a reply from support? For how long? Ever?

You have a few options.

#1 is definitely get LMG to intervene, since they're the sender.

I would also suggest you literally call the local Ucon, ID post office, with tracking number in hand, and see if anyone can actually tell you why it was returned to sender. Note: I don't know how much info the local offices even have - you may have to call the USPS Support Contact number instead.

As for how long you wait? LMG is a tiny business - they've always had poor response times to Merch inquiries, due to the nature of how few staff they can likely afford to pay for that specific job. You could be waiting several weeks for a response. You could try sending another message.

You could also try getting the attention of an LMG employee, like @LinusTech @RILEYISMYNAME (I can't recall the handles for any other staff at the moment). If one of the LMG employees notices this post, they can perhaps escalate the issue on your behalf (no guarantees. Most of the employees likely don't even use the forums much if ever).

On 1/10/2022 at 8:14 AM, TattooPhreak said:

Very sorry for the delays here... our team is working OT to try to get caught upwith everything but unfortunately it is taking longer than we had hoped to catch up after the holiday.

We'll be adding new staff this year to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

In the meantime, if you can DM me your order number and your preferred solution here (refund, replacement, etc.) I'd be more than happy to resolve that for ya.

Thanks for your patience and sorry again for the delay.

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Very sorry for the delays here...

Thanks Nick. I've DM'd you.