Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Woof.

Meow.

*hermit sounds*

BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

is everyone watching zankyou no terror yet? atleast hamatora?

DRAMATICAL MURDER? 

Ye, I am watching Zankyou and Hamatora. Just finished ep.7 of Aldnoah.Zero (I will discuss that later on when my computer is ready...) 

My Windows 8 got into a wrong city and the company is from Finland where I live....

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Just going to leave this here and continue watching some mecha anime.

(For some reason mecha seems like a decent genre to me after watching Aldnoah ZeroXD) I know it isn't so "mecha" kind of like the Gundam is etc.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Just going to leave this here and continue watching some mecha anime.

(For some reason mecha seems like a decent genre to me after watching Aldnoah ZeroXD) I know it isn't so "mecha" kind of like the Gundam is etc.

I'm actually watching Sidonia no Kishi an episode or so at a time off and on right now.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

I'm actually watching Sidonia no Kishi an episode or so at a time off and on right now.

Good anime overall I think. Definitely parts that I feel could have been done much better, but I won't say what if you haven't finished it yet. 

Almost forgot the awesome OST from the Hate Story games! (Kind of related since it's a Visual Novel, and the creator is from Canada like lord Linus...)

https://isaacschankler.bandcamp.com/album/hate-plus-ost

Yo bicycle

Whhaaa xD 

I'm assuming that's fan made... Right? Although it does seem like something Hitagi would do. 

EDIT: Also, not sure if I'm just being dumb, but what is she cosplaying as? Or who, rather. 

0053-Stupid_Dance.gif

Whhaaa xD 

I'm assuming that's fan made... Right? Although it does seem like something Hitagi would do. 

EDIT: Also, not sure if I'm just being dumb, but what is she cosplaying as? Or who, rather. 

I believe its a character from Madoka Magica

Homura Akemi http://myanimelist.net/character/38005/Homura_Akemi

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I believe its a character from Madoka Magica

Homura Akemi http://myanimelist.net/character/38005/Homura_Akemi

Ahh. She voiced a character in IS too http://myanimelist.net/character/45919/Tatenashi_Sarashiki

I've found that Yoko Hikasa has been in so many anime I've watched. I was searching for Shino's voice actor from Seitokai Yakuindomo because it seemed familiar (turns out I recognised the same voice for Shino and Houki), then realised she's been in loads of things. http://myanimelist.net/people/7263/Yoko_Hikasa

Ye, I am watching Zankyou and Hamatora. Just finished ep.7 of Aldnoah.Zero (I will discuss that later on when my computer is ready...) 

My Windows 8 got into a wrong city and the company is from Finland where I live....

Won't lie, first time I read this it said "I will discuss it when my body is ready"

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whhaaa xD 

is that some kampfer there

Error: 410

cosplay of space dandy. I must say that is one pretty bad ass pompadour.

with what he needed to get that to stay up, probably no weapons either.

lol very true

is that some kampfer there

That is what I thought though I didnt like that anime all that much.

That is what I thought though I didnt like that anime all that much.

meh story and really fan servicey, but I thought it was at least moderately funny

Error: 410

cosplay of space dandy. I must say that is one pretty bad ass pompadour.

Uh, bu... Do.... No. Just no.

That's definitely Sweet JP from Redline. Thus the JP comment in the tumblr thread.

oQWY0FR.png

VS

Space_Dandy_001.jpg

He's like a wannabe JP.

meh story and really fan servicey, but I thought it was at least moderately funny

^ Good description of Kampfer. I actually watched the whole thing. Not sure why.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.