Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

well this happened when making pizza

HIFerJX.jpg
Don't cook it so damn long next time :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Power is out at work and not a lot of battery left on my phone for anime.

-snip-

dzvnyNc.gif

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Power is out at work and not a lot of battery left on my phone for anime.

1338089192001.gif

You know back then we didn't had videoplayback on cells and we are still alive ._. Modern day problems.

Anyone knows if the fate remake is done or on with ep it's on now?

Episode 10/12 in a day according to CR. Not really a remake though. ;)

Kinda near the end, they're doing a split cour like with Fate/Zero.

soooo,..

going home to see if my house has power or if in running on battery for the night.

Blarg

OK, this time, I don't want anime. Recommend me a good VN! I'm gonna finish Fate/Stay Night soon,and start on clannad and after story. What else should I read?

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

going home to see if my house has power or if in running on battery for the night.

Better get them candles ready :D

Steve

OK, this time, I don't want anime. Recommend me a good VN! I'm gonna finish Fate/Stay Night soon,and start on clannad and after story. What else should I read?

Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai

Fate/Stay Night

Osananajimi wa Daitoryou

Yume Miru Kusuri

Fortune Arterial

Koihime Musou

Harukoi Otome

Hoshizora no Memoria

Katawa Shoujo

Shuffle!

D.C. Da Capo

Oppai Sensou - Kyonyuu vs. Hinyuu

Sengoku Rance (Caution: Very Long)

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Tsukihime

I've  got nothing...

Fate/Stay Night

Osananajimi wa Daitoryou

Yume Miru Kusuri

Fortune Arterial

Koihime Musou

Harukoi Otome

Hoshizora no Memoria

Katawa Shoujo

Shuffle!

D.C. Da Capo

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Tsukihime

I've  got nothing...

xD I looked at that sfw section for a moment and was incredibly curious, but that makes more sense.

It's lonely in IRC......

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Fate/Stay Night

Osananajimi wa Daitoryou

Yume Miru Kusuri

Fortune Arterial

Koihime Musou

Harukoi Otome

Hoshizora no Memoria

Katawa Shoujo

Shuffle!

D.C. Da Capo

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Tsukihime

I've  got nothing...

KATAWA SHOUJO <3 HANAKO IKEAZAWA xD

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Guys please try to avoid making posts with little to not words, or posts with just a image unless you've got good reason to. 

I've gotten messages about quality of content in this thread before. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Guys please try to avoid making posts with little to not words, or posts with just a image unless you've got good reason to. 

I've gotten messages about quality of content in this thread before.

We were going good for a while there and IRC had like 10 people in. Now it has 3. The chats there guys use it. If you need help connecting let me know. I also suggest a dedicated client so you can idle if possible because then you can join in with what even was going non well you were away.

Not to make a example out of anyone but this is a great example of whats not needed:

soooo,..

the thread didnt have a reply for less than an hour. Do yo usee any other threads on the forum flying through pages of posts like this? Forums are not designed to be quick moving and always active in every thread. If there was a topic to whats has been posted as of late in this thread what do you think it would be? Also if I could ask where would you all normally be posting this sort of stuff or is this the first place youve done this sort of thing?

the thread didnt have a reply for less than an hour. Do yo usee any other threads on the forum flying through pages of posts like this? Forums are not designed to be quick moving and always active in every thread. If there was a topic to whats has been posted as of late in this thread what do you think it would be? Also if I could ask where would you all normally be posting this sort of stuff or is this the first place youve done this sort of thing?

Alright, point taken. On this forum specifically or others?

Steve

.. Wait read? VN? You sure your not talking about LN? Visual novels are mostly "games" while light novels are "books"

But yeah if your really talking about VN then Princess waltz and Melty blood