Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

The second season of kamisama kiss for a harem rom com has a shockingly sensitive and good script that avoids abusing man service or shallow characterisation...In some ways better than the first season by having limited and well fleshed out plot arcs. Also why did they take out the far better opening song and replace it with that far less interesting one...

once i finish this final episode...onto ncix tech news if any...then jessica jones....

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

who's ready for a small kick in the feels?

Kinda reminds me of Forever Honey, albeit vaguely.

The second season of kamisama kiss for a harem rom com has a shockingly sensitive and good script that avoids abusing man service or shallow characterisation...In some ways better than the first season by having limited and well fleshed out plot arcs. Also why did they take out the far better opening song and replace it with that far less interesting one...

I wouldn't say "shockingly" sensitive, but it's a step above what I expected for a shoujo series with touches of reverse harem stuff. But it had ideas with much more potential than they wrung out of them, so it felt overly simple-minded and blaise to me. Still an under-appreciated series, though.

Kinda reminds me of Forever Honey, albeit vaguely.

I wouldn't say "shockingly" sensitive, but it's a step above what I expected for a shoujo series with touches of reverse harem stuff. But it had ideas with much more potential than they wrung out of them, so it felt overly simple-minded and blaise to me. Still an under-appreciated series, though.

i guess it helps with stuff for female audiences mere man service doesn't necessarily sell an series unless they like the characters...Guys (myself included) dont mind have much more headachy girls especially if their funny.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

i guess it helps with stuff for female audiences mere man service doesn't necessarily sell an series unless they like the characters...Guys (myself included) dont mind have much more headachy girls especially if their funny.

I'm not quite sure, as the story could have been even more emotionally-satisfying if they had explored the themes a little more cleverly (the Tengu arc and the bits with the lead's backstory especially). They wouldn't even have to risk ruining any self-insert or bishie appeal either. It's probably more of an issue with the source material than the adaptation, but it's still a bit of a let down for a series that was so close to being really memorable.

Btw I just noticed that I have over 500 posts in here already. Now gotta aim for over 9000!

Please no! We don't need another shitposter

BTW what anime of the season is worth watching so far, apart from boku dake ga inai machi (erased)?

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I'm not quite sure, as the story could have been even more emotionally-satisfying if they had explored the themes a little more cleverly (the Tengu arc and the bits with the lead's backstory especially). They wouldn't even have to risk ruining any self-insert or bishie appeal either. It's probably more of an issue with the source material than the adaptation, but it's still a bit of a let down for a series that was so close to being really memorable.

Was fruits basket similar in quality or much lower in your view?

Also I appreciated how yatori in tengu arc was defeated and then they got on with plot without my him reappear in same area for second boss fight to slow plot...

Also finished Jessica jones first episode...that was dark

Was fruits basket similar in quality or much lower in your view?

Also I appreciated how yatori in tengu arc was defeated and then they got on with plot without my him reappear in same area for second boss fight to slow plot...

Fruits Basket the manga is a classic, though it's a bit dated now and was very rough around the edges (especially visually). The anime was an ok adaptation for the time, except that it tacked on a lame original ending. The manga goes on and on after that point, and becomes one of those manga where the main character's issues are mostly resolved, and then they explore everyone else's issues before it's over (in other words, it's LONG, even though it's pretty satisfying if you're into the genre).

I think it's a different kind of show, and the two are superficially as enjoyable as one another for the most part, but for different reasons. Kamikiss is just a tad more modern, and has a tad less of the romcom hijinks aspects that bores a lot of people who aren't into shoujo titles.

I didn't mind the Kamikiss Tengu arc, but with some more effort put into it, Yatori could have been a very sympathetic villain and the others could have had actual character growth, rather than just minor "well, this problem's solved now" non-growth. That kind of thing really angers me (though I don't hold it against the show per se) because I hate seeing obvious wasted potential in a show I actually somewhat like.

Please no! We don't need another shitposter

BTW what anime of the season is worth watching so far, apart from boku dake ga inai machi (erased)?

http://i.imgur.com/pB4RZ03.webm

for this season it's too early to tell.

Dagashi sounds like it could be interesting

I'm interested in Ajin because the manga is pretty enjoyable, though they did the anime in beautiful Knight of Sidonia style so I'll have to do my best to not pay any visual attention to it <___________<

Sidonia had some really shit animation (same studio as Ajin) but the story was interesting enough to overlook it.

Error: 410

for this season it's too early to tell.

Dagashi sounds like it could be interesting

I'm interested in Ajin because the manga is pretty enjoyable, though they did the anime in beautiful Knight of Sidonia style so I'll have to do my best to not pay any visual attention to it <___________<

I remember reading a few chapters of the dagashi manga, and I didn't like it.

Ajin sounds interesting though I might read the manga instead then.

Why does it have tentacles...

Do I need context or is it exactly as it sounds?

I wonder what's the reason behind this.

Higher risk for certain blood transmitted diseases, and yes, they're diseases that are tested for anyways :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Of the ones I've watched:

Dagashikashi: for people who want a light JC Staff style romcom and don't mind it not having much to it.

Phantom World: for fans of KyoAni who wanted to see them do a typical light novel show with a lot of fanservice.

Haruchika: for people who like PA Works style slice of life, aren't tired of shows about music, aren't turned off by a more average presentation, and don't mind the twist at the end.

Norn9: for people who like pretty visuals and quirky settings enough that they can look past the fact that it's boring as sin.

Aria the Avvenire: perfect fanservice for fans of the Aria franchise.

Sekkou Boys: for people who like quirky comedies, or maybe those who like Shirobako style shows about working characters.

Ojisan and Marshmallow: no idea who it's for, and the premise is a bit flavorless without much to it.

Tabi Machi Late Show: for people who don't mind cheap production qualities but want some emotional vignettes.

Sushi Police: for people who like quirky over-the-top comedies and don't mind an atypical style or CGI.

father goes america for a week, i ask him to get some american things that you cant find in the uk. he brings back maple syrup.........

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

father goes america for a week, i ask him to get some american things that you cant find in the uk. he brings back maple syrup.........

HAHAHAHAH

CANADA : 1

AMERICA:0

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Of the ones I've watched:

Haruchika: for people who like PA Works style slice of life, aren't tired of shows about music, aren't turned off by a more average presentation, and don't mind the twist at the end.

I might check that one out, I like PA works style, kinda.

Thanks

Btw I just noticed that I have over 500 posts in here already. Now gotta aim for over 9000

That's soooo small xD 

I have almost 2500 posts here xD

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

That's soooo small xD 

I have 314 posts. I'm still a newbie though. :D

I should shitpost more, hehe

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

HAHAHAHAH

CANADA : 1

AMERICA:0

he's not wrong, Canada is in North America

Though I suspect you have access to maple syrup in the UK, unless there's some specific rules banning it or something, because I can see that happening.

Error: 410

That's soooo small xD 

as do i :P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

snippy

Got no feels when watching Clannad either, joining @TheGingerKid's club of soulless monsters. (DISCLAIMER: neither of us are gingers, but blondes)

snip

hahaha yesss , join me on the darrkkkk side  ;P 

post-121932-0-41569200-1452363847.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm getting close to 7000 and I regret most of them.

why would you regret your posts ? lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

I might check that one out, I like PA works style, kinda.

Just don't expect the visuals and production values to be as pretty as usual.

hahaha yesss , join me on the darrkkkk side  ;P 

attachicon.gifkylo ren.gif

Tree movements looks just like the ones in Witcher 3...

why would you regret your posts ? lol

most have little to no connection to anime and were not really helpful to the community.

Tree movements looks just like the ones in Witcher 3...

interesting , they kinda do

most have little to no connection to anime and were not really helpful to the community.

oh , i see , i see

Spoiler
Spoiler