Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

You fools lol

Listening to music and posting in this forum. While waiting on the albums to finish uploading so I can share it with you fools. 

I'm listening to my music with 5 or so headphones around my head right now.

You fools.

I read these pages and the first thing that comes to my mind is "you fools"

yes we understand at this point that we are fools you do not need to keep reminding us

I read these pages and the first thing that comes to my mind is "you fools"

love you to

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hmmmm , keeps running through my head B)

Hungarian singer

Tóth Gabi

Love her voice !

Myon & Shane 54 feat. Tóth Gabi

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

yep both full metal alchemist and full metal alchemist brotherhood are good. They are mostly the same story it just changed at one point since the original one was made faster then the manga was being made and as a result moved away from the manga and brotherhood followed it better.

Basically pick one and watch it it don't really matter which you watch but a lot of people will say that brotherhood is the better of the two.

well I finished full metal alchemist brother hood! off to the next thing :^) I realllllly like this one

edit: I think this stuff is going to consume my life.. help me

the fuck did i just walk into .... was that fraggle rock i see ? O.o

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

well I finished full metal alchemist brother hood! off to the next thing :^) I realllllly like this one

edit: I think this stuff is going to consume my life.. help me

Nice. There is no help for anime consuming your life you just need to let it happen and accept it.

nice. So what happened to the monitor you were using.

It went to your server? Yes?

I'm selling my ASUS PB238Q. It's basically "like new".

My server has IPMI and I can SSH into it via PuTTy.  It's Debian with no GUI, so having a monitor specifically for it would be excessive. (says the guy who bought two Ultrawide 1440p monitors).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

its never too late. Its hard at the start and its over a year before you will actually notice a difference. self defence is like college, you get taught a formula and you then have to have the ability to do it backwards. while they will all tell you to run that isnt always an option, in this case block and strike, block and strike, rise and repeat. 

Not to rub salt into this thing any more, but do you think late teenage years is far too late to start practicing martial arts? Pretty much every person I know that knows even a little about the subject, says that you either start as a kid, or never. Would plan getting into that if there only were places to participate in any of them. Closest place that has any groups for participating in them (judo, taido and aikido) are exactly 20 kilometers away and bus costs lubriculous amounts...

I'm not really into competition. More-so into learning to defend myself more well, to actually get my lazy-ass moving, and to learn better self-discipline.

I've learned Muay Thai and Aikido in High School, Just started boxing a few months ago.

It's never too late to start martial arts. But if you wanted to compete in a high level stage then starting martial arts as a kid would've been a lot better

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

yes we understand at this point that we are fools you do not need to keep reminding us

I will educate you fools with the glory of Economics!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

My server has IPMI and I can SSH into it via PuTTy.  It's Debian with no GUI, so having a monitor specifically for it would be excessive. (says the guy who bought two Ultrawide 1440p monitors).

How much are you selling it for :>

picture included would be nice.

Today Ive learned: Red PLA sucks. it doesnt not build well. Black on the other hand works great!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

ill put CO of eva 1.11~3.33 signed by helping, so that you can finally fkn watch them

@Vitalius no thats my offer, BD obv

@Vitalius current offer

Error: 410

I will educate you fools with the glory of Economics!

if4tSnbWQuFhX.gifv

$120 and I'll cover shipping. I don't have the original box or anything, but I'll ship whatever cable you need (HDMI, DisplayPort, wtv.) if you don't already have one.

17294043093_a7c5c39a3f_k.jpg

17726668578_1ed062e099_k.jpg

I assume you want an image of it on? lol If so, that will have to wait. I need something to fill the image with and setting it back up in it's old place would be annoying (That ultra wide is heavy).

ill put CO of eva 1.11~3.33 signed by helping, so that you can finally fkn watch them

Did you reply to the wrong person?

@helping Hmm, tempting. What is CO?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I have also learned i should have bought the hotbed. I am sure it would rectify all the warping issues. 

I watched some sword are online 2. those cliff hangers really get ya. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

if4tSnbWQuFhX.gifv

$120 and I'll cover shipping. I don't have the original box or anything, but I'll ship whatever cable you need (HDMI, DisplayPort, wtv.) if you don't already have one.

I assume you want an image of it on? lol If so, that will have to wait. I need something to fill the image with and setting it back up in it's old place would be annoying (That ultra wide is heavy).

Did you reply to the wrong person?

@helping Hmm, tempting. What is CO?

what a rip off. I bought 3 PA238QR  for $139 a pop. 

I have also learned i should have bought the hotbed. I am sure it would rectify all the warping issues. 

I watched some sword are online 2. those cliff hangers really get ya.

if you had any weeabros I would have suggested you made it into a drinking party, one shot each per trope.

Error: 410

what a rip off. I bought 3 PA238QR  for $139 a pop. 

A rip off for you or for whoever buys mine? 

† Christian Member †

if you had any weeabros I would have suggested you made it into a drinking party, one shot each per trope.

Woah now, drinking games are supposed to be fun, not kill you.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I just realized that I forgot that I was supposed to download GTA V last night goddamn it Now I'll have to spend the whole day waiting for it to finish.

kRp6j1w_700wa_0.gif

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

My server has IPMI and I can SSH into it via PuTTy. It's Debian with no GUI, so having a monitor specifically for it would be excessive. (says the guy who bought two Ultrawide 1440p monitors).

Me wants! Me wants!

I have the money for it too.

You cant have it. I want it.

spicywolf_13_horo_angry.jpg

Blarg

Me wants! Me wants!

You cant have it. I want it.

spicywolf_13_horo_angry.jpg

It's a tiny monitor .

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

The gif isn't working.

if4tSnbWQuFhX.gif

It took forever to load for me as a .gif, so I thought .gifv would work better. It worked much better. But oh well. What can you do?

Me wants! Me wants!

Dang. I shouldn't have posted it in the open. Now I don't know who to sell it to . :(

It's a tiny monitor .

It's bigger than most crappy monitors. And it's colors are nice.

† Christian Member †

if4tSnbWQuFhX.gif

It took forever to load for me as a .gif, so I thought .gifv would work better. It worked much better. But oh well. What can you do?

Dang. I shouldn't have posted it in the open. Now I don't know who to sell it to . :(

It's bigger than most crappy monitors. And it's colors are nice.

My small monitor is a 1080p Vizio 37" hdtv :P

My small monitor is a 1080p Vizio 37" hdtv :P

It's a TV. TVs don't count. They have input lag & varying degrees of crappy color reproduction. :P

† Christian Member †