Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This year spring anime collection is pretty good  :o

I found some new series such as Owari no Seraph, DanMachi and Shokugeki no Souma pretty good/enjoyable( Well except the part how they describe the feeling when you eat superb food... some fanservice :mellow: ) I hope it will disappear or fade even slowly :ph34r:

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

990's are amazeballs. they look and feel great.

they're ok

Mayflower's T50RPV3 is better, IMO. The high end on the 990's are pretty painful, too aggressive V shape.

They're good but people overrate them, they're especially bad if you're sensitive to highs.

In terms of openness, there are much better choices if you wanted an open sound.

After I got my V3's, they sound much better for music and movies, and my AD700's destroy the 990's in spatial perception.

I found the 990's less comfortable than both, but YMMV.

@MyInnerFred I would only recommend them for virgin ears, for review purpose, or for a budget jack of all trades headphone. None of which seem to fit you.

Error: 410

This year spring anime collection is pretty good  :o

I found some new series such as Owari no Seraph, DanMachi and Shokugeki no Souma pretty good/enjoyable( Well except the part how they describe the feeling when you eat superb food... some fanservice :mellow: ) I hope it will disappear or fade even slowly :ph34r:

Same i really like this year's spring anime lineup. Anticipated a lot of them.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

Whelp, this season officially rocks so far, I've seen pretty much everything so far and the only show I hated was Owari no Seraph. Though, I really freaking hated it a lot.

Plastic Memories is even better than I thought, and it was my top-hyped show. Actually I don't think I've ever had feels on the first episode of anything else before. Though it's doing the same inappropriate comic relief that Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso did... Hate that. Still, 10/10 first episode, even with the slightly basic animation.

Biggest surprise: Re-Kan!

Had no expectations at all, really. But it's really funny. The background CG is pretty bad though.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

another one of those series I should watch but have the time with everything else.

yes you MUST. but watch all of em. so fate zero, fate stay night, fate stay night ubw movie, fate stay night ubw anime. epic fights,animations,ost and characters! one of the best anime ever

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I'm just going to drop dem feels here enjoy dem feels.  :lol:

7DllHFB.jpg

Also a short yet fun Naruto skit.

VRnuzU0.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Whelp, this season officially rocks so far, I've seen pretty much everything so far and the only show I hated was Owari no Seraph. Though, I really freaking hated it a lot.

May I ask what is the reason behind it? :huh:

*CONTAINS MINOR PLOT SPOILERS

Well yeah, it has this pretty common start up/plot where everyone else dies except the main character. "The only survivor" will get stronger by time and revenge his enemies. Was that the main reason why you disliked it? Also when we are closely reviewing it we understand the difference between mighty Vampire race which dominates over human race. In human race there are only few people who are exceptional and may have some kind of "talent" or superpowers which they use to kick some vampires butt.
It isn't fantastic or very good by judging the first episode but I hope that they're going to better way  :ph34r:  My style of watching anime is pretty weird because I try to think "What will they do?"/ "How will they continue?" or "Can they impress me?" instead of evaluating. Well that could be the reason why I have been disappointed many times... Sometimes you just can't  let go off  even a bad anime if  you're trying to hope and "trust" that they will do the right choice which they don't mostly do. But in the end it may just simply come to preferences :D 

EDIT: Sorry about multiposting... At the start it didn't post it and lagged or something like that <_<

So I posted the same thing two times :mellow:  

FATE STAY NIGHT UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS 2ND SEASON 1ST EPISODE IS UP! OPENING SONG IS AWESOME! ANIMATION IS AWESOME! UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS!

Hell yes! all the hype! but hell if i am going to watch that on

a episode by episode basis. Going to wait and let the episodes

pile up (no i won't, but at the very least i'm going to pretend

i can)

Plastic memories seems like it could turn out good aswell, 

although the premise is fairly absurd.. Danmachi doesn't

seem very promising but might turn out alright. Episode 1

of  "Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2" was a

letdown for me though, the pacing was way off.

Hell yes! all the hype! but hell if i am going to watch that on

a episode by episode basis. Going to wait and let the episodes

pile up (no i won't, but at the very least i'm going to pretend

i can)

Plastic memories seems like it could turn out good aswell, 

although the premise is fairly absurd.. Danmachi doesn't

seem very promising but might turn out alright. Episode 1

of  "Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2" was a

letdown for me though, the pacing was way off.

one cannot wait for such awesome stuff! im too impatient to start with i could never wait :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Man, Fridays and Saturdays this season are pretty nuts: DannaWakaranai, Urasagi, Yahari 2, and NSK2 on Fridays, DanMachi, Shokugeki no Souma, Denpa Kyoushi, and Owari no Seraph on Saturdays.

jeez.

JEEEEZ.

EDIT; somehow ended up double posting.

As an apology here's a 3-way cosplay of Nico from LL, Ryuujou from KC, and Tewi from Touhou.

XFcs1GC.jpg

My system is so quite now with this 240l

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

EDIT; somehow ended up double posting.

As an apology here's a 3-way cosplay of Nico from LL, Ryuujou from KC, and Tewi from Touhou.

Here have some music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heDcnq4USM&list=RDsWk3VE7HpH4&index=3

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just finished Log horizon 2. First part was still enjoyable, but at  kid's arch - shit went down. They have started too many things at once, without properly explaining any of it. And half of that stuff was annoying.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I'm just going to drop dem feels here enjoy dem feels.  :lol:

Also a short yet fun Naruto skit.

VRnuzU0.jpg

Wait does naruto have a daughter?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

(series ruined)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

snip

Somehow after a day this was in the popular section of 9gag, it always pops up here.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

(series ruined)

I'm pretty sure that it's fan made.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

i think that is fan made but i believe that is where the story is going or has already gone. I seem to recall something about another short series following his children being in the works

(series ruined)

nope not fan made(the daughter but the skit yes it was a skit by some famous cosplayer surprising it went viral in 9gag.) he does have a daughter called Himawari(Himawari (向日葵) is a Japanese word for "sunflower". When reversed, the first two kanji spell "Hyūga" (日向), which can also be read "Hinata," making her name a reference to both her mother and the Hyūga clan.) it's not really a spoiler since it's from the epilogue and it's surprising that you guys aren't aware of it considering that tons of pictures and sketches are going around in the internet about their family.

The whole family is also sort of featured in Naruto: The Last movie.

edit:here have some feels

spoiler for the movie I think

9e7ee700e778469f711f2585012750a2_480.jpgaramajapan_naruto-ost1.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

nope not fan made(the daughter but the skit yes it was a skit by some famous cosplayer surprising it went viral in 9gag.) he does have a daughter called Himawari(Himawari (向日葵) is a Japanese word for "sunflower". When reversed, the first two kanji spell "Hyūga" (日向), which can also be read "Hinata," making her name a reference to both her mother and the Hyūga clan.) it's not really a spoiler since it's from the epilogue and it's surprising that you guys aren't aware of it considering that tons of pictures and sketches are going around in the internet about their family.

The whole family is also sort of featured in Naruto: The Last movie.

WHAT THE F*CK YOU JUST RUINED THE FIRST ANIME I EVER WATCHED!!!!!!!!!!! ;-; 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

WHAT THE F*CK YOU JUST RUINED THE FIRST ANIME I EVER WATCHED!!!!!!!!!!! ;-; 

You shall now forget everything you saw.

If you shipped NaruSaku that ship sank long before the ending it was around 10 chapters before the ending where Kishimoto just went and said that NaruSaku or NaruSasu isn't going to happen. Pretty much destroyed the internet for a week or so.

Just watch on it doesn't spoil anything at all you just know that he will have a beautiful daughter.

No Watamote chapter this week? :(

do want

At least SNAFU season 2 started.

Old shit no one cares about but me.