Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@helping

I have some old playlists they I've made quite a while back, some obvious things like Nujabes and DJ Okawari but there might be some new things. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM5oflbmIoeHUXpVS8aznFggbpNVZK3qh

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM5oflbmIoeEfYcoeeDwJFrZiW4fMhbkv

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB2C7AD7F95C05111

@helping

I have some old playlists

yeah, tons of familiar faces but a few I've never heard before, will look through.

Error: 410

b1563eaf5e628781806e80fa0f285e90.jpg

Finishing up Mekakucity Actors tonight.

What did you think? I don't understand why people rated it so low, I thought it was good, a lot of the complaints seem to be people not liking the story telling style

pfffft this thread's funny http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/338625-who-do-you-think-is-the-greatest-voice-actor-of-all-time/  and I'm like b*tch please 

voice-actor-rie-kugimiya-anime-23967103-

can somebody school them on who are the best seiyuu's? I'm not all knowing when it comes to seiyuu's

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

But, how many people can act like they're part of some high-class drug deal? Don't buy tech stuff for a month? Bam suit. Do it for another month. Bodyguards. ;)

(Then again, I want to try base-jumping, I'm obviously not the most mentally sound person out there, so you should probably ignore my advice :P)

Lol I thought about randomly wearing a suit and going out to the cafe at the mall before but then if people ask me what I do or where I'm going or if it's a business meeting and whatnot I wouldn't have a good excuse besides I just want to wear a suit hahahha.

What would I say? Oh I trade stocks and I'm meeting some executives? That's absolute bullshit lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

snip

What would I say? Oh I trade stocks and I'm meeting some executives? That's absolute bullshit lol.

Or you could just tell them that you're a Man and Men have class

Swag-is-for-boys-class-is-for-men.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Or you could just tell them that you're a Man and Men have class

I like that image, and I stand by that statement. However their is a time and place for everything and wearing a suit just for the hell of it is only valid like once or twice lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I like that image, and I stand by that statement. However their is a time and place for everything and wearing a suit just for the hell of it is only valid like once or twice lol.

Well yeah specially in temperate areas which would really be impractical unless you're cooped up inside an office all day.

Well yeah specially in temperate areas which would really be impractical unless you're cooped up inside an office all day.

Nahhhh I was cooped up in my house all day back then.

That would only be half a lie.

Blarg

Lol I thought about randomly wearing a suit and going out to the cafe at the mall before but then if people ask me what I do or where I'm going or if it's a business meeting and whatnot I wouldn't have a good excuse besides I just want to wear a suit hahahha.

Wrong! You look around like you're casing the area, put on a pair of dark sunglasses, tell them 'It's classified,' then pick up your briefcase and quickly walk away. Have your bodyguards wait a moment, then while the person is still standing there a little stunned (or weirded out), have them get up and follow you while making sure to look at the person as they pass.

Make sure you leave money for the food though.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

That would only be half a lie.

I'll just wear something casual like a hoodie and look like a bum but secretly well off. 

Wrong! You look around like you're casing the area, put on a pair of dark sunglasses, tell them 'It's classified,' then pick up your briefcase and quickly walk away. Have your bodyguards wait a moment, then while the person is still standing there a little stunned (or weirded out), have them get up and follow you while making sure to look at the person as they pass.

Make sure you leave money for the food though.

Maybe one day... but first I'll walk around looking like a bum and then occasionally show my wealth to select unsuspecting people.

I always tip well when I eat out. Unless the waiter is less than good... if they are I'll still tip but I'll make it clear I'm disappointed.

I'll just wear something casual like a hoodie and look like a bum but secretly well off. 

Maybe one day... but first I'll walk around looking like a bum and then occasionally show my wealth to select unsuspecting people.

I always tip well when I eat out. Unless the waiter is less than good... if they are I'll still tip but I'll make it clear I'm disappointed.

Kinda sounds like me. Its nice to not draw attention.

Blarg

Kinda sounds like me. Its nice to not draw attention.

It is nice to not draw attention hahaha. It's nice making things happen and watching from afar, leaving everyone scratching their heads on who caused it.

holy shit was tense just finished watching space brothers episode 44 literally cried  :lol:

Good series but its somewhat slow eh? I need to finish it, I was watching it when it was airing. That dogs face when the rocket takes off was awesome :D

Good series but its somewhat slow eh? I need to finish it, I was watching it when it was airing. That dogs face when the rocket takes off was awesome :D

same i stop watching this after episode 2 and went on a hiatus for that anime and started to watch that again just a couple days ago :P

lives on

BAKABT

Its nice to not draw attention.

this is the basis of my wardrobe 

it's specifically picked to be as plain as possible

like if I went outside now and committed a crime, what I was wearing is completely useless information because sometimes I wear the clothes of clothes, being there isn't much to describe it by; so nondescript I might as well be an urban ninja.

I have at least 20 assorted white, black, and grey T shirts, black or grey beaters, a shitload of normal fitting jeans and one or two baggy and a few of dark denim, sometimes plain khakis. Two pairs of full black converse (only the sole has white trim), black backpack, and black socks of varying lengths. A few solid and plaid full sleeved button ups for when it's colder outside, so 2 months of the year.

pretty plain and nothing flashy, I loathe clothes with obnoxious branding as well, if i get clothes with things like giant nike logos or graphics, I usually end up sleeping in it.

I wear nothing but black, my wardrobe is basically black jacket, black jacket and more black clothes....

I find myself in the same situation

If I have to pick a matching color or a scheme, it's usually gray or white if not black, lol.

about half of the t shirts I have are black, once someone gets to know me they usually pick up on the fact my locker is full of them

Did the anime club die? Also I don't know what that is lol.

This thread is like a Phoenix... It's not going to die any time soon.

What is a uvard? That is a good question

Look what I found...

post-153476-0-66884000-1427781193.png

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

El Psy Congroo

Intel i7 4790 3.6GHzGigabyte GTX 970 4GB WF3  | Thermaltake Chaser A31 | Z97 Guard Pro

Gaming | Anime | Programming