Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

ugh just leave me alone damn it

post-53818-0-68560300-1440433211_thumb.j

post-53818-0-68560300-1440433211_thumb.j

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

ugh just leave me alone damn it 

LqbRuCd.gif

YOU WILL ACCEPT MY LOVE, stop resisting, just accept it, welcome it inside of you. 

shit where did i put that love nectar

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

LqbRuCd.gif

YOU WILL ACCEPT MY LOVE

ok i will except yours but these god damn aliens i wont i'm so close to just building as many cities as possible to prevent them from spawning and whats worse is that they are only attacking that one city which is making my entire east and south flanks open for attack

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

ok i will except yours but these god damn aliens i wont i'm so close to just building as many cities as possible to prevent them from spawning and whats worse is that they are only attacking that one city which is making my entire east and south flanks open for attack

do they have my love nectar.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

do they have my love nectar.

nope they do not have your love nectar but i believe they want it, and thats why they are attacking that one city since its stored deep down in a safe in the city

Spoiler

nope they do not have your love nectar but i believe they want it, and thats why they are attacking that one city since its stored deep down in a safe in the city

well shit is really hitting the fan now. HOLD THE NECTAR LINE

Listen if you care.

well shit is really hitting the fan now. HOLD THE NECTAR LINE

dont worry i am getting a bunch of gun boats to deal with the sea creatures and am sending over a rocket rover to deal with the siege worm i just hope they dont attack my flanks, since they have love nectar from others

Spoiler

My friend can't sell now and needed the money for his college payments.

Just thought I'd drop by to see what my favourite investors think of the situation.

China should rebound in a couple of months. Tell your friend to prepare for the worst because the fed is raising interest rates. More inflation incoming? Only time will tell. Hold stocks if the company is in a good financial position and are providing good services.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

dont worry i am getting a bunch of gun boats to deal with the sea creatures and am sending over a rocket rover to deal with the siege worm i just hope they dont attack my flanks, since they have love nectar from others

im gonna assume thats a good thing

Listen if you care.

im gonna assume thats a good thing

yeah, but dont worry I'm not cheating on you, they were donations from the citizens so if something happens we can still repopulate 

Spoiler

China should rebound in a couple of months. Tell your friend to prepare for the worst because the fed us raising interest rates. More inflation incoming? Only time will tell. Hold stocks if the company is in a good financial position and are providing good services.

i can concur my father withdrew a lot of shares from various china based companies on friday, he works with a lot of stock brokers so he tends to know what he is doing, well judging by the profit. Stocks confuse me though, read half of world end economica wondering wtf is going on. 

Listen if you care.

yeah, but dont worry I'm not cheating on you, they were donations from the citizens so if something happens we can still repopulate 

you're god damn right we can repopulate

Listen if you care.

China should rebound in a couple of months. Tell your friend to prepare for the worst because the fed us raising interest rates. More inflation incoming? Only time will tell. Hold stocks if the company is in a good financial position and are providing good services.

whens the economics thread going to be uploaded?

Spoiler

you're god damn right we can repopulate

yep now to colonize the rest of the continent and let the guys on the other continent deal with there aliens before i conquer them, i must protect the human species

Spoiler

whens the economics thread going to be uploaded?

Ya know, that is technically a correct way to phrase that. 

It still irks me.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I GODDAMN FUCKING KNEW IT

steins gate spoiler

That suzuha was john titor, i knewwww iiittt

K back to watching, plz no spoiler ty

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I GODDAMN FUCKING KNEW IT

steins gate spoiler

That suzuha was john titor, i knewwww iiittt

K back to watching, plz no spoiler ty

Rekt

@wolfgang @Lokieyo

http://www.hmart.com/

attachicon.gifHMart.png

Looks like the only one in Texas is in Dallas.

Yep. Not going to california just for that. Might as well just go to japan.

general understanding for stuff in the US

Candy= Every time of food imaginable apart from peas

Aids= Peas

I dont have a clue how you came to that conclusion.

Blarg

Only have 2 episodes left of Koi Kaze, and don't want to watch them in the working week in case they debilitate my sleep. Been distracting myself with Monster Musume of all things instead, which is really bad, but dumb enough to transport my mind to a less claustrophobic place. But now I watched all 7 episodes today and need to find something else.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Only have 2 episodes left of Koi Kaze, and don't want to watch them in the working week in case they debilitate my sleep. Been distracting myself with Monster Musume of all things instead, which is really bad, but dumb enough to transport my mind to a less claustrophobic place. But now I watched all 7 episodes today and need to find something else.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa seems a safe bet.

snip

lol one google search later of said show xD 

lf81L4D.gif 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

See below comment

jeez, how many people do i need to write a fanfic for

Just ship everyone. After doing that, the load for new fanfics will be smaller... (...or will it?)

http://goboiano.com/original/3219-anime-and-cosplay-fans-could-become-criminals-with-new-international-trade-agreement  Lil click baity, but still they want to start enforcing laws on us otakus, and no this isn't a joke.  They US Gov wants to start punishing people, mostly companies, but to some degree us too, potentially to some degree.  This is a mix of what ifs and what probably will happen.  So, read this clearly with that in mind.  It doesn't mean they will or won't do all of this, but in theory they could punish the fans over stupid stuff.

It's fun how US has to act as this "world's police" for everyone... but guess who's policing US? No-one, except maybe China in certain cases.

I have also noticed that you are using the title "otaku" as something to take bride in... Maybe in the west that could be the case, but in Japan, that's about equal to getting called a "nerd" in the 80's or 90's, even early 2000's could count too. Though, it does mean just that ("nerd". Not limited to Japanese popular culture), so... not particularly surprised.

Had some of those mikado things that they eat in some animes (I think anohana you know those biscuit sticks with chocolate on the end) there actually pretty nice.

They look like this 

0000920_570.png

I wish any of those would be sold in this country... but there isn't any. And ordering abroad is silly because of the shipping fees and possible import fees.

I have been spoiled / ruined by TF2: every time I read "gunboats" I think of this item in TF2:

It has gotten to a point where I can no longer not use this item as a Soldier... I need mah speed pogos man... It's too much fun to do.

Does not contain audio. A shameless rip from this video, since I was too lazy to record myself speed pogoing around. And besides, I'm not quite THIS good.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

TF2 is just a dumbed down kiddy version graphic and skill-wise. TFC Forever

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }