Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Cooking Ninja to be correct(according to your avatar)

haha, yeeeah! *bro fist*

Haha, thanks a lot :P

I guess I was a ninja, lurking on this thread without being an official member :ph34r:

I was lurking here from page 300 xD joined around 2200 ish? .... Lel so much time wasted reading these schenanagins

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I was lurking here from page 300 xD joined around 3200 ish .... Lel so much time wasted reading these schenanagins

it hasn't even gotten to 3200 pages and you were a member before i was and i joined around 2800 ish

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

it hasn't even gotten to 3200 pages and you were a member before i was and i joined around 2800 ish

typo xD , ninjad an edit in xD whoops .... This is why I shouldn't type and drink ?

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

I was lurking here from page 300 xD joined around 2200 ish? .... Lel so much time wasted reading these schenanagins

In my case was that i lurked and posted some stuff :P

How long you've been here is less relevant compared to the quality of the content you produce.

5d7bb54b7737affb57b4cf0c1618b2c06b1ecfc6

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

In my case was that i lurked and posted some stuff :P

I just lurked , everyone seemed so scary ect ect at time

Spoiler
Spoiler

I just lurked , everyone seemed so scary ect ect at time

Yup, sometimes happens :P

Gotta finish Assassination Classroom :P

How long you've been here is less relevant compared to the quality of the content you produce.

cb05f86b0b909d9d886097dc139453f6.png

TIME and participation so it does matter how long you have been here.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

sniped

guess I'm one of the most useless / irrelevant ines here then ;P

On topic , I think I'll watch some Yamada kun and the seven witches ... Only have like 2 episodes left to watch

Spoiler
Spoiler

cb05f86b0b909d9d886097dc139453f6.png

TIME and participation so it does matter how long you have been here.

"Less Relevant"

Private you need to go back to school.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

typo xD , ninjad an edit in xD whoops .... This is why I shouldn't type and drink ?

hey at least your not drinking and driving or texting and driving

-snip-

i know i was just correcting the him

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

hey at least your not drinking and driving or texting and driving

i know i was just correcting the him

once I start to drink the keys go away , something I never do ... Known too many people who have lost lives from drunk drivers

Spoiler
Spoiler

"Less Relevant"

Private you need to go back to school.

Hmmph i don't get payed enough....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Hmmph i don't get payed enough....

I don't think we've ever been paid ;P

Spoiler
Spoiler

I don't think we've ever been paid ;P

Good point...

Cpu:

Good point...

once again ... Want my Yukino waifu pillow ....

LMAO I kid

Or do i? Lel

Spoiler
Spoiler

once I start to drink the keys go away , something I never do ... Known too many people who have lost lives from drunk drivers

good, dont want anyone to die

Spoiler

Do you recommend it ?

LOL, see below.

I rage quit at the ending of Soul Eater TBH.

The manga was looking better, but then they started taking forever to release chapters.

You can't really rage quit once you've seen all 50 episodes already

It's like being fired and then saying you quit, doesn't quite work.

It's not ragequitting, it's simply raging

I go out of my way to avoid giving Soul Eater as a recommendation

1000 words describing my end reaction to Soul Eater

ny1Uz7t.jpg?1

Error: 410

Finally home and unpacked. long day.

mwahahahaha

never going back to a single monitor ever

Nice. Now I want a third monitor.

Fuck Microsoft

MqyDUPH.png

Good job microsoft.

No problem, and thanks :P

I suppose a welcome is in order.

c3aac7b375.jpg

I dont have any Saber images. So here is Momiji instead.

momiji_by_czyber-d61ulhf.png

Blarg

nice case stickers
tumblr_inline_niial7NLiL1rwq3cg.jpg

great now the question is whats in the breifcase?

GPU case

stuff >.> 

whats wrong with case stickers ?

nope not a gpu case ... but i could use it for one , or guns , or paperwork .... 

Who knows? It might be full of (fake) money... Maybe has a bomb... Or something worse, like his passport pictures...  #rekt

spy__blood_hats_by_mrriar-d5mtlus.jpg

ok did not know that high end gpus come in brief cases

My GTX 590 came in what resembles a cheap plasticy toolbox...

post-23506-0-41141900-1440320712.jpg

post-23506-0-30827600-1440320719.jpg

post-23506-0-58181500-1440320727.jpg

post-23506-0-64987700-1440320733.jpg

RIP GTX 590. Due to your death, I am stuck with a GTX 550 Ti.

I'm now old enough to rent a car and have my frontal lobe finish developing.

Your frontal lobe is still developing, but if it were to cease now, it probably wouldn't effect much anymore.

5d7bb54b7737affb57b4cf0c1618b2c06b1ecfc6

Indeed. I have been here past page 300, and still the quality of my posts is on level "Your average LTT sh*tposter"

Haha, thanks a lot  :P

I guess I was a ninja, lurking on this thread without being an official member   :ph34r:

More ninja for this club? Good.

mtK35tI.png

Also WTF I click more reply options and I get a captcha. I complete it and it links to the forum front page.

Annoying, isn't it?

post-23506-0-41141900-1440320712.jpg

post-23506-0-30827600-1440320719.jpg

post-23506-0-58181500-1440320727.jpg

post-23506-0-64987700-1440320733.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Current Desktop.

2c81a2c7d7229efe1dbf9a5d025b978e.png 

c3bb4b6f22412e26a884d783f6649efe.png 

Cpu: