The Witcher 3 GTX 780Ti Could Push 35-45 FPS At Max? this is a next gen game!!

This is with 8X MSAA most likely.  SRSLY.  People with 7870s saying they are sad, you will probably be able the game on ultra with 2xMSAA or something and it will look amazing.  Kind if like how the newest Hitman is like the hardest game evar to run, because it has 8XMSAA.

If it is up to Gametechs claims then The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be a harsh on the GPU title, so much that One 550 USD GTX 780 Ti already has a hard time to keep up with the game engine, under the condition that higher levels of AA are enabled. The website mentions that the PC version runs HQ and 8xMSAA at 35-45fps on a GTX 780Ti at 1080p.

Naturally, a single 780Ti is able to hit the 60fps sweet spot in its current form provided MSAA is lowered. It is said that the PS4 version will run at 900p/30fps while the Xbox One version will run at 720p/30fps. What's also interesting is that the console versions of the game will meet the minimum graphics settings of the PC version. Gametech claimed that The Witcher 3 on consoles will look similar to The Witcher 2.

SOURCE

I wonder how hard it's Guna b to run this game at 2560 x 1440p

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb