Rtx 2060 12gb questions

DrewC59420

When the rtx 2060 12gb refresh comes out, should I buy it right away, or wait until later to get it?

Depends, on the pricing, if you can get one for MSRP, it's a pretty good deal. If it is being scalped like any other GPU, you may want to factor in which GPU provides the best for you value, and weather you would want to wait

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

How badly do you need a GPU. If you need a card and just don't want to give money to a scalper, buy it right away, day one is likely to be the easiest day to get it. If you don't really need a card, it's not gonna be a really good value among theoretical MSRPs and you would be better off trying for a card like the 3060 Ti instead.

4 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

How badly do you need a GPU. If you need a card and just don't want to give money to a scalper, buy it right away, day one is likely to be the easiest day to get it. If you don't really need a card, it's not gonna be a really good value among theoretical MSRPs and you would be better off trying for a card like the 3060 

Just now, DrewC59420 said:
4 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

How badly do you need a GPU. If you need a card and just don't want to give money to a scalper, buy it right away, day one is likely to be the easiest day to get it. If you don't really need a card, it's not gonna be a really good value among theoretical MSRPs and you would be better off trying for a card like the 3060