3070 Is not being used to render games but my 1050 is.

Bloodthermic

I am running 2 GPU's in my computer for 3 monitors. I have my main one plugged into my RTX 3070 and my other 2 displays plugged into my GTX 1050. All of a sudden about 3 days ago I my games stated lagging then when I looked into Task Manager is says that GPU 1 (GTX 1050)  is the GPU engine running. Can I get help to fix this?

What specific RTX do you have that it doesn't have 3 ports on it? If the ports on it don't coincide with the ports on your monitors, grab some dongles or converter cables. 
Then pull your 1050. 

I've done multiple GPUs in the past, and every time it has resulted in worse performance than just running all the panels on the single GPU. (I've used 2x Nvidia, Nvidia + AMD, and Nvidia + Intel iGPU - all garbage)
Having monitors with different refresh rates makes it even worse too. Any video playing on the secondary monitors would trash the Frame Timing/Pacing (NOT Frames per Second) on the primary display. 

You didn't change which monitor is plugged in? Besides that you can select the default GPU used in your nvidia settings. From NVIDIA Control Panel select 3D Settings then select Manage 3D Settings in the tab Preferred Graphics Processor, select High performance Nvidia processor.

There aren't many subjects that benefit from binary takes on them in a discussion.

20 minutes ago, creesch said:

You didn't change which monitor is plugged in? Besides that you can select the default GPU used in your nvidia settings. From NVIDIA Control Panel select 3D Settings then select Manage 3D Settings in the tab Preferred Graphics Processor, select High performance Nvidia processor.

Since both are Nvidia that's probably not going to help.

Go into Windows settings > system > display > graphics. You can choose high performance for every game that you want to use the RTX card for.

9 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Since both are Nvidia that's probably not going to help.

Go into Windows settings > system > display > graphics. You can choose high performance for every game that you want to use the RTX card for.

It should work actually, afaik it will determine which of the cards is the high performance one or display them by name for selection. 

There aren't many subjects that benefit from binary takes on them in a discussion.