Which of these Prebuilt PC's will give me the most FPS?

DES7OY3R

Intel Core i5-11400F 2.6GHz, 8GB DDR4, GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 500GB NVMe SSD $850 TOTAL
AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz,AMD Radeon RX 6600XT 8GB, 16GB DDR4, 480 GB SSD $1,120 TOTAL

AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9GHz Processor; AMD Radeon RX 6600XT 8GB GDDR6; 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM; 500GB Solid State Drive $1,200 TOTAL

Which of these prebuilt PC's will give me the most FPS for Valorant, CS:GO, COD, Apex Legends, Battlefield, and other games for the BEST PRICE?

The second one is by far the better but I'd like to see links to amazon pages before we could make a definitive recommendation

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

3 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Well the second one, the 5600g and 6600XT seems best. Way better than the 2060 one. Only thing I'd watch out for is what speed is the RAM - if it doesn't tell you it's probably not great

It has 

• 16 GB DDR4 RAM

11 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:
11 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:

It has 

• 16 GB DDR4 RAM

That's the point, they don't list the speed of the memory. Ryzen is more sensitive to memory speeds than Intel. It could very well be 2400 MHz but could also be 3000 MHz.

3 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Well yes but not the speed... as the previous comment said

Is the PC still good regardless? If the speed is not that fast what will it effect?'

The AMD machine would certainly offer more fps, but if you wanted to save some money and still get solid performance, you could get yourself a matching stick of 8GB for the first rig and run them in dual channel.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

Just now, DES7OY3R said:

Is the PC still good regardless? If the speed is not that fast what will it effect?'

Imagine your RAM as being a room full of packages that people have to sort. Speed in mhz (2400, 3000, 3200) etc is how fast they can sort them. So it'll be a few less FPS here and there with slower RAM. 

I use 1333mhz DDR3 with ECC (basically means it's reliable and stable but pretty slow) and in the few games I do play it is not a major slowdown. So itll still be fine. 

5 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Imagine your RAM as being a room full of packages that people have to sort. Speed in mhz (2400, 3000, 3200) etc is how fast they can sort them. So it'll be a few less FPS here and there with slower RAM. 

I use 1333mhz DDR3 with ECC (basically means it's reliable and stable but pretty slow) and in the few games I do play it is not a major slowdown. So itll still be fine. 

Ohhh, I mean since it's 16GB DDR4 RAM, I assume the speed can't be THAT slow right? Maybe 2666 mhz or something