I was looking for a decent bang for buck TV with high refresh rate (120hz throughput at least), any recomendations?

bejamartins

Preferably 4k and HDR. Anything below or around €500? Or I'd have to aim higher? Thank you.

4 minutes ago, emosun said:

tmk there are no actual 120hz cheapo tv's like that. only "120hz" crappy frame blending tv's. 

Yeah, mine is technically 120hz if I enable interpolation. What would you say it's the first ones worthy? Anything I should pray for a Black Friday deal?

6 hours ago, bejamartins said:

Yeah, mine is technically 120hz if I enable interpolation. What would you say it's the first ones worthy? Anything I should pray for a Black Friday deal?

Seeing as you dont need any specific size you should look for 120hz pc monitors vs tvs. 

7 hours ago, bejamartins said:

Preferably 4k and HDR.

At this price you'll essentially have to choose between decent HDR OR 120Hz. The combination of the two is currently limited to mid-range to higher end TV's typically more around $800 and up.

The lowest priced model that comes to mind right now and supports both 120Hz and good HDR is the Hisense U8G, which sits around $750 during black friday sales.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.